Short Example Sentence for Coasting
- Dutch bylander, a coasting vessel.
- She was about the size of an average coasting brig, her burden being 158 tons.
- This long, sloping hill provided excellent coasting during the winter.
- They took refuge in a coasting schooner, setting sail for the eastern fiords.
- Twenty-three of them, with 24,071 tons, are engaged in our coasting trade.
- This is saying nothing of the Pacific and the African coasting lines.
- He landed at Ilsin from a coasting steamer from Ragusa to the Levant.