Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cocksure | Cocksure Sentence
How To Use Cocksure In A Sentence?
- He was so cocksure of himself and of her that he could not believe she was in earnest.
- Handel is bright, shining, confident, cocksure that all is right with the world.
- No sentimental nonsense here, but earnest, cocksure intent, after his own heart.
- I want to go out and help lambaste those infernally cocksure armies of that jelly-and-cream King.
- Secondly, it is not easy after all to be cocksure as to what men will or will not agree to until they are directly faced with the task of decision.
- And this time nobody was making cocksure statements that this was an anomaly, something that would never happen again.
- If the city would only burn, that his cocksure judgment might for once be mistaken, his calmness for once broken!
- On her knees beside the couch there, the second waistcoat was already taking shape beneath the cocksure needles.
- There is but one thing they are neither of them quite cocksure about, and that is whether I am mad or sane.
- Dare Shaughnessy, so cocksure of his evil hold upon the city, thrust such a candidate upon his party?
- He brings home a few trinkets made to sell, some cocksure criticisms of customs, people, and missionaries, and a swelled head.
- They are such supremely cocksure fools that they can not be made to believe that another so-called civilized nation would act as they, in their egoism, would be ashamed to act!
Definition of Cocksure
(informal) too confident; overconfident
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cocksure in a sentence
sentence with Cocksure
Cocksure used in a sentence
Cocksure make sentence
make sentence with Cocksure
make sentence of Cocksure
Cocksure sentence in english