Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cold | Cold Sentence
- What is the cold season?
- She was very cold when she got into bed.
- It too is in a cold part of the world.
- In cold weather it is changed into snow.
- A cold sweat broke out upon his brow.
- His cold eyes rested on me in a disagreeable way.
- It was like taking a plunge into cold water.
- And you will take cold too, sir.
- Not one human being would go hungry or cold for it.
- Dost thou not feel his cold sigh upon thy cheek?
- Cloete thinks he never felt so cold in all his life. . .
- This cold consultation was somewhat distasteful to Forval.
- I said I should like some tea and a slice of cold meat.
- Save within the grave's cold breast.
- I rushed up to the window and pressed my face against the cold glass.
- He was in a kind of cold rage; and do you know what he said to me?
- Lumley's cold mocking glance was too hard to bear.
- But he said it falteringly, and a cold sweat broke out upon his brow.
- A cold chill ran through Sam's veins.
- At this cold touch Lady Banfi uttered a shriek and started up.
- Many whales live in the cold waters of the Atlantic Ocean and Hudson Bay.
- North of North America, in the intensely cold region, is the Arctic Ocean.
- I'll never believe that your hearts are too cold to be fired.
- There is a South Pole and a South Frigid Zone as cold as the northern one.
- You don't conquer a wraith, cold mist, stuff of dreams, illusion.
How To Use Cold In A Sentence?
- It is always bitter cold at the top of some of these mountains because they reach so high.
- The ground became too frozen and the nights too cold for the labors of the spade.
- I may say that such a cold was a godsend just then, as it prevented my having to do any lessons.
- His manner had always been ostentatious and condescending, it now appeared cold and haughty.
- She faced him squarely, with her head held high and her eyes cold and determined.
- I remember our walk, when my hands were so cold and my heart was so hot, so happy.
- She was cold and inattentive at first, became patronizing at tea, and ended by being gracious.
- I had pictured Mrs. Moss in her beauty and rose brocade, the sole ornament of its cold emptiness.
- Our weather is seldom so cold as in the Frigid Zones, nor so warm as in the Torrid Zone.
- Our coldest winter days are not nearly so cold as the climate of the North and South Frigid Zones.
- People can work better here where we do not have either intensely hot or intensely cold weather all of the time.
- He was only startled and disappointed at the air of cold surprise and the suspicious look with which she received his imperfect tale.
- How dogs and children rolled together in snow so dry from intense cold that it hardly wet them more than sand.
- Gray stood over him, looking down upon him with a cold cynical regard that seemed to madden the man.
- At last the lamp went out, and he stumbled against some object which, when he stooped for it, he found to be very cold and heavy to lift.
Definition of Cold
(of a thing) Having a low temperature. | (of the weather) Causing the air to be cold. | (of a person or animal) Feeling the sensation of coldness, especially to the point of discomfort.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cold in a sentence
sentence with Cold
Cold used in a sentence
Cold make sentence
make sentence with Cold
make sentence of Cold
Cold sentence in english