Short & Simple Example Sentence For Colleges | Colleges Sentence
- But the colleges are in part to blame.
- The colleges compete among themselves.
- So in many ways are the colleges meeting the need.
- Learn to give Money to colleges while you live.
- The so-called "Land Grant" colleges (1862).
- That book spreads the pall of superstition over the colleges and schools.
- They have well-equipped schools and colleges all over India.
- Agricultural colleges have been in existence in America almost fifty years.
- The Latin unmixed is abandoned to the colleges and Parliament.
- And in the colleges of Trinity or Magdalen preferably to all others.
- The Elective Colleges are summoned to meet on December 21; 4.
- Chapter XLIX Churches and colleges of Manila Royal chapel 543.
How To Use Colleges In A Sentence?
- Our agricultural colleges have been criticized because they have graduated so few farmers.
- The best that can be said of our colleges is that they are in a state of transition.
- But the strongest agricultural colleges today have pride in just such a purpose.
- The tone of colleges and of scholars and of literary society has this mortal air.
- We want more and better training colleges for native teachers, but that is not all.
- It was much easier to multiply schools and colleges than to train a competent teaching staff.
- We naturally look to our colleges for the evidences of learning, of enlightenment and culture.
- As late as 1795 these colleges contained 478 students, and some of them are still in existence.
- The agricultural colleges also offer shorter courses of college grade, perhaps of two years.
- Of the other colleges 16 have only one European professor, 21 only two, and so forth.
- It is part of a larger scheme, other colleges in connexion being at Hurstpierpoint and Ardingly.
- That minority of critics did not realize the fact that colleges and universities cannot make great men.
- Many of the colleges for men are open to them; now, and the capitulation of those strongholds of conservatism.
- Our colleges easily conforming in their youthful and supple energy, have met the demands of the age.
- In somewhat more than half the states, the authorities of the land-grant colleges have charge of the work.
- Other educational agencies, such as the agricultural colleges and experiment stations, have profited by institutes.
- While some of these priestly colleges exercised large powers, these powers were always regarded not as inherent but deputed.
- Not only that, but nearly all the colleges give special winter courses of from ten days to fourteen weeks.
- That is a reason why two boys of the same village will go to different colleges because they can then "swap" notes.
- We may now try to answer the question we started with, as it presents itself to many a student in the agricultural colleges of our country.
- We have only to convert our colleges into universities, our college instructors into professors after the German model.
- Numbers went to seek the education forbidden at home in a multitude of Irish colleges founded abroad.
- So, too, our colleges are provided, over and above the various dead languages of their classic curriculum, with the two tongues.
- But schools and colleges are not the product of the elemental forces of Nature: they are distinctively the work of man as a free agent.
- We have seen it on the Campus here at Yale, as other men have seen it in all the colleges and universities of the land.
- I was talking about this about a month ago with a distinguished Indian who is in close touch with schools and colleges in Bengal.
- What prizeman in Hypothetics at any of our Colleges of Unreason can compare with some of these machines in their own line?
- The editors have been fortunate in associating with themselves a notable number of distinguished contributors from many universities and colleges in this country and abroad.
Definition of Colleges
plural of college
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Colleges in a sentence
sentence with Colleges
Colleges used in a sentence
Colleges make sentence
make sentence with Colleges
make sentence of Colleges
Colleges sentence in english