Comments From In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Comments From | Comments From Sentence
- Prove your comments from the poem.
- There came comments from the crowd.
How To Use Comments From In A Sentence?
- But I diverge a little in these comments from my present work of classifying schemes.
- He dreaded the prospect of ribald and derisive comments from chance fellow travellers upon a public transportation line.
- Most of us have heard favourable comments from farmers and others as to the work of their German helpers.
- The Woodhull team were furiously disputing the decision, encouraged by audible comments from the spectators.
- A young man, who seemed the wit of the party, chose to make comments from time to time on the solidity of what he considered my breakfast.
- The thud of a falling rope, and various grunts and comments from the Irishman, showed that the barge was being secured.
- She was at first a venturesome guesser, till her many bad shots drew scathing comments from her teachers and smiles from the rest of the Form.
- And Mark Ambient walked off with his son, accompanied by re-echoing but inarticulate comments from my fellow-visitor.
- She did not accomplish this without a protest from the business office, warnings from the two physicians, and shocked comments from the habitual gossips of the sanitarium.
- On the other hand, you may find a man with a Greek Testament, and well up in Greek, making his comments from the original.
- If Mr. Falkirk had been away, it is not sure what she would have answered; but Hazel had no mind to draw out even silent comments from him.
- Stella sat silent and demure, and both Lavinia and Matilda gave evidence of the superiority of their minds by making discreet comments from time to time.
- Lady Tressady threw in affected comments from time to time, trying hard to hold her own in the conversation by a liberal use of fan and Christian names, and little personal audacities applied to each speaker in turn.
- All through the comments, from extreme Pan-German to socialistic, runs a vein of sarcastic criticism of the peculiar "ability" shown by the German Foreign Office in picking its Ambassadors.
- Again there was laughter followed by a few derisive comments from the party favoring Thurston's cause, while one voice was audible above the rest, "Hudson's been buying horses.
- Though not customary for a married couple to dance together in society, those men who wish to show their wives the compliment of such unusual attention, if they possess any independence, will not be deterred from doing so by their fear of any comments from Mrs. Grundy.
- His scathing attacks, his magnetism, his ruthless insistence left an indelible mark upon the minds of the jury--such a mark as no subsequent comments from the judge could efface or even moderate.
- As the female mourners stepped across the pavement with handkerchiefs held to their mouths, a sigh of satisfaction was audible throughout the crowd; the males were less sympathetically received, and some jocose comments from a costermonger, whose business was temporarily interrupted, excited indulgent smiles.
- Abruptly deciding upon the latter as the wiser course, she set off at a leisurely gallop, to the accompaniment of shrill, sarcastic comments from the crowd, and an additional exposition of the jockey's astonishing wealth of vocabulary.
- Unconscious of these and other comments from the usual curious contingent of idlers filling the benches or strolling along the paths, the girl now set a yet swifter gait, glancing quickly over her shoulder at her companion: "Do you like a hard gallop?
- Verily there had been, said the knight; and on a little solicitation, so soon as supper was over, he recited to the eager and delighted auditors the tale of patient Grisel, as rendered by Chaucer, calling forth eager comments from both Patrick and Lily, on the unknightliness of the Marquis.
- About 1238 the compilation of John the German was revised and enlarged by Bartholomew of Brescia, who also added comments from other writers, e.g. Arc [hidiaconus].
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Comments From in a sentence
Comments From sentence
sentence with Comments From
Comments From used in a sentence
Comments From make sentence
make sentence with Comments From
make sentence of Comments From
Comments From sentence in english