Short & Simple Example Sentence For Committee | Committee Sentence
- Helps intimately affected that committee also.
- Charity boards and committee meetings and bridge.
- That always makes the work of a committee easy.
- Within the week a committee of the ward waited upon him.
- On committee of Ae.
- Member of Committee Ae.
- On Committee of Ae.
- Member of Committee Ae.
- Member of the Parliamentary Committee thereon.
- Published for the Committee of Council on Education.
- You ask me, too, whether we have a Committee of Research.
- However, last year I was on the Committee of Finance.
- And so the steering committee had given the word to put it through for him.
- Such a committee would give official status and recognition to your discovery.
- Filling their lives with Bridge and charity and committee work!
- I saw her for an instant in the passage behind our Committee rooms.
- The President himself appeared before the committee on August 19.
How To Use Committee In A Sentence?
- Is there a second to that motion that we have a committee on nomenclature of nuts?
- This committee is to nominate the officers which will be elected at our next annual meeting.
- It might have been a Carlist committee meeting of a particularly fatuous character.
- Mr. Ridley gave similar reports from evidence collected by the committee of 1858.
- The publishing of the report shall be the responsibility of the Committee on Publications.
- For two days the committee was almost continually in consultation with General Hayes.
- Genius exists there also, but will not answer a call of a committee of the House of Commons.
- According to the by-laws, we get a report of the Nominating Committee at this time.
- I conceived that the true character of those plans would be best collected from the committee appointed to prepare them.
- In a committee it was always in his power to bring the questions from generalities to facts, from declamation to discussion.
- There are committee meetings, and conferences and caucuses; it is there that policies are mapped out and legislation framed.
- The members of the steering committee had afterward whispered it about that the resolution was to die in the Senate.
- The arguments in favour of the Bristol port were not strong enough to induce the committee to report in its favour.
- Nothing came of the movement, for on September 9th the committee was placed under arrest and prosecuted.
- She had set her committee on less important game; the ladies were scattered over the rotunda, each talking to a little set of men.
- The committee meets the day after to-morrow; and all I ask is that you should say nothing till then.
- A Senate Committee was appointed to find out if there had been any lobbying, and discovered that there had.
- McGuffey, who was as superstitious as a negro, seconded the motion heartily and the committee forthwith sallied forth to consult the clairvoyant.
- Upon that the members of the committee put their heads together and decided that Pal Gregorics was a tactless fellow.
- The Council approved of the proposal, recommending the Committee to get as much rent as was practicable.
- There is a Women's Department, directed by a committee of fifteen women members.
- The fund is managed by a body of trustees, who are assisted by a committee of recommendation composed of officers of the Post Office.
- The granting of stipends to graduate students who would work at institutions approved by the committee and who would do practice teaching with such groups.
Definition of Committee
a body of one or more persons convened for the accomplishment of some specific purpose, typically with formal protocols | (archaic) a guardian; someone in charge of another person deemed to be unable to look after himself or herself.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Committee in a sentence
sentence with Committee
Committee used in a sentence
Committee make sentence
make sentence with Committee
make sentence of Committee
Committee sentence in english