Commodities In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Commodities | Commodities Sentence
- Prices were going up and commodities were getting scarce.
- On that day there was no excise of the commodities of character.
- They had to have a store for a few essential commodities at least.
- They have many commodities that would be most useful to you.
- Certain other commodities went under similarly critical analyses.
- The value of some of these commodities was evidently mainly speculative.
- Cotton and sugar are staple commodities in several of the states.
- We had our choice of riding on any of those commodities that we might select.
- Some of these commodities are handled by other great department-stores.
- Different streams of commodities narrow at different places.
- But with the advent of the production of commodities the picture changes.
- But these, it seems, are commodities for which you have no use.
- For staple commodities at his arrivall he founde none afoot save only Tobacco.
- I have a list of the prices of ordinary commodities up to Spring, 1918.
- A Pictorial Booklet on Early Jamestown Commodities and Industries.
How To Use Commodities In A Sentence?
- How are we to provide and pay for the commodities we need for the support of the nation?
- These exchanges are really the central markets for the commodities they represent.
- It is useless to talk about better distribution until the commodities exist to be distributed.
- But they do not continue unchanged; and neither do other commodities continue unchanged.
- The commodities sold in market are too tedious to mention, even if all could be remembered.
- These two commodities represent about 90 per cent, of the total exports of the island.
- In certain commodities the market is conterminous with the trade, that is, we have a world-market.
- All the commodities sought from Virginia were unsuited to conditions in a new country.
- We can have our commodities at Gothenburg and in other places, without passing the Baltic Sea.
- There will be an enormous exchange of commodities between the two valleys when the road is constructed.
- Economies in production throughout the whole industrial field mean that there will be more commodities to be shared out.
- The volume of currency as a whole is the force by which the salable value of commodities is affected.
- Plate and ornaments were melted down and useful commodities were furnished by the adherents of the king and by those of the parliament.
- Bills drawn by importers against commodities placed in brokers' hands for sale.
- He will be inundated with speculative appeals from vendors of commodities who hope for gratuitous advertisement of their wares.
- Our production in nearly all important food commodities except sugar is in surplus of our own need.
- Peaceful exchange of commodities has also been carried on for many years along the borders of their territory.
- The vast increase in the production of the precious metals simply increased the value of the commodities for which they were exchanged.
- Many classes of commodities are now bought and sold in a world market that were formerly restricted to local trade.
- Where the same service may be supplied by two or more different commodities the trades are related by direct competition.
- He made his profits from such as wished to get rid of their oxen and wagons in exchange for the commodities which he had to offer.
- The absence of wide individual differences of taste marks out the commodities for routine or machine-production.
- With the commodities in even dollars and their larger fractions the temptation to pocket the entire amount might be present.
- Thus, it will be said, the roundabout exchange of commodities for commodities must be brought about.
- Second, improved transportation has made the prices of commodities more uniform for different producers and consumers.
Definition of Commodities
plural of commodity
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Commodities in a sentence
sentence with Commodities
Commodities used in a sentence
Commodities make sentence
make sentence with Commodities
make sentence of Commodities
Commodities sentence in english