Compensation In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Compensation | Compensation Sentence
- And is there for no compensation room?
- The former deserve no compensation and the latter no penalty.
- He never hinted at compensation for his services; never got it.
- The amiability of O'Iwa is compensation for the greatest beauty.
How To Use Compensation In A Sentence?
- We may expect an increase in compensation insurance and in health insurance among the states.
- In the first case compensation was allowed; the last two were honoured by the experiment.
- Here, at least, was some slight compensation for the leaden-footed hours of waiting.
- Still, from all that appears, the compensation thus received was honorary or gratuitous merely.
- Their hours are interminable, the work intolerably hard, and the compensation entirely inadequate.
- Her acute hearing, that blessed compensation granted to the blind, had told her truly.
- And, in view of these injuries, some compensation has been attempted in England.
- There are those who assert that the doctrine of Compensation is utterly ignored in Ravenshoe.
- I forget what I gave for the book, but I ought to have been able to claim compensation somewhere.
- His Potsdam & Watertown compensation was fixed a little later at $600 annually.
- The world they fashion is their own, and they do offer by their ethereal pathway a compensation for the insufficiencies of life.
- It would seem as if they had made him thus smart after his death as a compensation for the poverty which he suffered during his lifetime.
- The compensation of having the protection and sociability of a family group may thus be outweighed by the burden of overwork.
- It has the compensation of placing a number of worthy men in the saddle at least once in the year and compelling them to do some rough riding.
- If he believes that the result will be success, he secures in this way a higher compensation than he is justly entitled to receive.
- The satisfaction of having a gun, should any game show itself, was the chief compensation to those of us who were thus burdened.
- They will talk of giving compensation to the landlords, of preparing statistics, and drawing up long reports.
- If he swayed her judgment now, and dragged her away, what life, what compensation could he offer her?
- What pleased me best was the obvious and light-hearted happiness of the whole party, a compensation for days of starved monotony.
- The old woman set forth her case, and claimed two hundred ounces of silver as a compensation for the loss of the cat.
- My remedy would be to increase all renewals of licences to fifty pounds apiece, and to apply the difference as compensation to unrenewed licences.
- With regard to damage to property, the standpoint was consistently maintained that claims for compensation for financial loss must be fully met.
- You will give them their wages, pay them such compensation as they ask for, and see that they leave to-day, definitely.
- And thus do I regard an acquaintance with this intellectual star as one great compensation for a separation from my early home.
- He answered swiftly: "Yes; the law of compensation has been busy with my affairs.
- The jewels were ordered in London, and, as compensation for this new delay, the demand for a frigate was renewed.
- Another very delicate and often embarrassing question in the relation of attorney and client is in regard to the subject of compensation for professional services.
- This mere fulness of health was in itself ample compensation for the loss of a hundred artificial pleasures which we had once thought necessary to existence.
- It must be added that he gave the strongest proof of his sincerity by never accepting from the public pecuniary compensation for the exhibition of peculiar powers.
- This would account for the compensation of which Dr. Foerstemann speaks, without implying any mistake on the part of the writer.
- There is compensation to be made for their long and painful sufferings, and an attempt at any rate made to obtain some sort of payment for our enormous expenses.
- A long and painful work without doubt, but what compensation I have found in the results I have been happy enough to obtain.
- If she broke away from the obligations of a life that could never be other than poor and commonplace, those who knew her would estimate the compensation she had found.
- But if the reader follows us too closely, he will have all the fatigue of a long tramp without the compensation of healthful excitement and full game-pockets.
- It is the compensation for the wearisome monotony of brain labour, and they give themselves up to excesses from which the healthier nature of a man with country tastes would revolt at once.
Definition of Compensation
The act or principle of compensating. | Something which is regarded as an equivalent; something which compensates for loss | The extinction of debts of which two persons are reciprocally debtors by the credits of which they are reciprocally creditors; the payment of a debt by a credit of equal amount; a set-off.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Compensation in a sentence
sentence with Compensation
Compensation used in a sentence
Compensation make sentence
make sentence with Compensation
make sentence of Compensation
Compensation sentence in english