Short & Simple Example Sentence For Comprised | Comprised Sentence
- He comprised my life!
- These were the buildings which comprised the ranch.
- Our centre comprised two armies.
- Those few months comprised his contribution to the cause.
- Approximately 225,000 troops comprised the contingent.
- The Mint charge here comprised is about 2 per cent.
- Musical notes are comprised between 27 and 4000 vibrations per second.
- Picture-books, jack-knives, dolls, and other toys comprised my selection.
- The map was a German production, and comprised a large scale area of Kent.
- This fleet, under Admiral Montejo, comprised ten vessels, viz.
- The Morris estate comprised nearly one-third of Putnam County.
How To Use Comprised In A Sentence?
- The same will be done as regards all pleasures not comprised in the necessaries of life.
- Certainly they can; and this exercise is comprised in what is called stationary exercise.
- His philosophy is comprised in a philosophic didactic poem which is divided into two parts.
- The least pleasant part of this ceremony may be comprised in the word curl-papers.
- The region of the best tobacco is comprised within a small parallelogram of very limited extent.
- This residence formerly comprised five villages, which are now reduced to three.
- Some of these States were so small that they comprised merely a handful of citizens.
- In fact it involved a situation which, syllogistically, comprised more than one dilemma.
- The guard, which comprised some fifty men, fired repeatedly on the retreating party.
- Their numbers reached close to two hundred; again, mostly comprised of children.
- It most probably comprised a large portion of the present district of Kenneggie.
- The indictment put forward with such inexorable precision comprised the very core of his whole vile plot.
- I have comprised in a few words the tale of many long days of agony and suffering, both mental and corporeal.
- It was comprised in a single generation, which was followed by one which made the first steps down the slope of the decadence.
- Where a community is largely comprised of one industry it may be very unwise for the industry to go so far toward the control of community affairs.
- These blows did no actual damage to a navy which comprised several hundred frigates and sloops, but the moral effect was great.
- His sister was the oldest member of his family, which comprised but the three of them, his father and mother having died some years before.
- She felt a deep interest in that especial moon, which seemed between its dawning and waning to have comprised the whole fate of her life.
- The following day, the tumour reached its maximum of elevation, and sometimes comprised the submaxillary glands of the same side.
- This fact is important when we consider that the Irish exodus of the eighteenth century was largely comprised of the youth of the country.
- The faults of Alexander are comprised in his infidelity to a beautiful, accomplished, and affectionate wife.
- This apparatus comprised groups of coils and condensers by means of which he obtained, as we cannot now doubt, effects due to true electric waves.
- It must be remembered, however, that they comprised but a small proportion of the armies opposing the Germans.
- The horses and wagons which Franklin had secured for Braddock comprised almost his whole equipment.
- Another period of excitement due to accounts of vampirism comprised the middle of last century, when all Europe was deeply agitated on the subject.
- When fully equipped, the line comprised 190 stations, about 420 horses, 400 station men and assistants and eighty riders.
- As time went on, his commissions for books were less restricted to agriculture, and comprised also works on history, biography, and government.
- Admiral Saunders commanded the fleet, which comprised twenty-two line-of-battle ships, and an equal number of frigates.
- In the Moluccas we may read a compendium of the wide-spread history which applies to the vast regions comprised in the mighty Archipelago.
Definition of Comprised
simple past tense and past participle of comprise
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Comprised in a sentence
sentence with Comprised
Comprised used in a sentence
Comprised make sentence
make sentence with Comprised
make sentence of Comprised
Comprised sentence in english