Short & Simple Example Sentence For Condoled | Condoled Sentence
- Jane called her mother, and they condoled with Ann Lizy.
- Of course, the household knew every thing; but nobody condoled with Elizabeth.
How To Use Condoled In A Sentence?
- The other girls condoled with her, all but the big girl who had given the warning.
- She condoled with him as they drove to Bridport, but he was impatient of sympathy.
- He showed no readiness to talk, and his father presently condoled with him on his lowness of spirits.
- In the sweetest accents they condoled me on my misfortune, and offered every assistance and consolation in their power.
- As he neared the scene of action, the tired man condoled with himself over the untimely excitement that awaited him.
- They condoled with him, and made horrified gestures of ill-disguised glee when they thought his attention was elsewhere.
- But as he did not happen to look quite so well this time, she condoled and wormed the reason out of Peter.
- A number of us visited Vivian at his quarters as soon as we could obtain leave, and condoled with him over his wound.
- And, reader, when you buried your loved one, kind friends condoled with you, and in some degree assuaged your grief.
- Any one who did not know Hal Harling was either to be scorned or condoled with, as the case might be.
- Mrs. Alexander showed her disappointment at this unexpected action of her charming Count and refused to be condoled by anyone else.
- Somehow, the men seemed to understand better than the women just how she felt: that she would rather be let alone, now it was all over, than condoled with and pitied.
Definition of Condoled
simple past tense and past participle of condole
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Condoled in a sentence
sentence with Condoled
Condoled used in a sentence
Condoled make sentence
make sentence with Condoled
make sentence of Condoled
Condoled sentence in english