Short & Simple Example Sentence For Conductor | Conductor Sentence
- The conductor frowned.
- Half an hour later the conductor approached them.
- The conductor was a man of wide experience on the railroad.
- If you gave the conductor more, he would hand you change.
- The conductor was Nikisch.
- The conductor rang the bell angrily, and the car went on.
- By the time the horses were loaded the conductor had orders.
- He led the conductor down the track where they had walked in the morning.
- The conductor was the first to gather his scattered faculties.
- As a conductor of heat and electrical energy it is second only to silver.
- The conductor looked over his shoulder, and slightly shook his head.
- The latter's conductor is fine iron wire in a vacuum.
- In those days a railroad conductor was something of an uncrowned king, anyway.
- The capacity of a conductor depends, among other things, on its area.
- When he left Norwood, Mr. Hine became a conductor upon the main line.
How To Use Conductor In A Sentence?
- The conductor and crew of the local freight were lounging comfortably in the caboose.
- How does a conductor behave in connection with direct current and how with alternating current?
- I was very thankful for the accident which, the conductor said, had delayed the train.
- A conductor shouted for fares, with the light of the public-house lamps on his open mouth.
- Up to that time it had been no sinecure, being a conductor or a trainman on the old Rome road.
- The outer shell, of course, forms the other conductor of the plug, called the sleeve contact.
- A lantern was burning here, and I saw, by its light, that my conductor was an officer.
- In this family it has been possible to keep it up in this country because the hours for a street-car conductor can be arranged to allow it.
- Sugar, on the other hand, does not dissociate and its solution is not a conductor of the electric current.
- Practical results have been secured in increasing the distributed inductance by wrapping fine iron wire over each conductor of the line.
- The conductor was courteous enough to see them to a taxicab, which soon whirled them across the city.
- The courtesy of the ticket-agent, the friendliness of the conductor are the reflection of the courtesy and the friendliness of the men above him.
- As the violinist turned to the conductor he faced slightly to the left and in a direct line with the second proscenium box.
- This results in the close electrical contact between the sleeve conductor of the cord and the inner metal surface of the shank of the plug.
- It surpasses all other metals as a conductor of heat and electricity, but is too costly to find extensive use for such purposes.
- The motorman and conductor were well protected from the cold and from slipping, too, with heavy overcoats and arctic shoes.
- Only one metal surpasses it in any quality for the purpose: silver is a better conductor by 1 or 2 per cent.
- Gold is a very heavy bright yellow metal, exceedingly malleable and ductile, and a good conductor of electricity.
- The engineer and fireman sprang from their cab, conductor and trainmen came running up, and the passengers swarmed from the cars.
- The other conductor is of copper tinsel, not insulated, and this is laid parallel to the thrice insulated conductor already described.
- After the concert, which Andre conducted, and at which all the prodigies assisted, the conductor read us a letter.
- The conductor said he paid double to Chicago to get that compartment, and he's only goin' out in the desert a little ways.
- The design or selection of resistance devices for various purposes frequently involves the consideration of the effect of temperature on the resistance of the conductor employed.
- The greater the current or the greater the resistance of the conductor heated or the longer the time, the greater will he the heat generated in that conductor.
- It is found that the ability of a given charged conductor to induce charges on other neighboring conductors varies largely with the insulating medium or dielectric that separates them.
Definition of Conductor
One who conducts or leads; a guide; a director. | (music) A person who conducts an orchestra, choir or other music ensemble; a professional whose occupation is conducting. | A person who takes tickets on public transportation and also helps passengers
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Conductor in a sentence
sentence with Conductor
Conductor used in a sentence
Conductor make sentence
make sentence with Conductor
make sentence of Conductor
Conductor sentence in english