Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cone | Cone Sentence
- The present cone did not exist.
- This cone is revolving at a terrific speed.
- A cone in the cochlea around which the membranes wind.
- Mr. Cone knew it was coming.
- Mr. Cone replied with polite interest.
- Mr. Cone finally managed to ask hoarsely.
- Mr. Cone was puzzled, and said so.
- Mr. Cone pleaded, looking from one to the other.
- As Mr. Cone passed the pen for her to register.
- I am sorry poor Mrs. Cone lost her baby.
- Quaking, Mr. Cone stepped forward briskly and apologized.
- At the tip of the inner cone the conditions are quite different.
- So the base of any branch is a cone quite buried in the parent stem.
- After two or three hours we reached the bottom of the cone of rocks and ashes.
- Mr. Cone had heard it more times than he had fingers and toes.
- Ruin confronted Mr. Cone as he argued and begged them not to act hastily.
- Mr. Cone knew what Mr. Budlong's remark portended.
How To Use Cone In A Sentence?
- Jerry was a former bartender who had been pining away in the ice-cream cone business.
- The region of combustion just outside the inner cone is therefore the hottest part of the flame.
- The upper rim of the cone was made of tin to strengthen it, and the sides were of cloth.
- The lower part of the inner cone of the flame is quite cool and consists of unburned gas.
- The running head has one cone pulley connected by suitable gearing to three face plates.
- Directly in the path rises the sharp cone of Vico Alvano, precipitous and rugged.
- The cone rose again into the air and a soft, sibilant voice addressed Mrs. Lambert.
- Mr. Cone stood at his desk, looking all of ten years younger for his rest at the Sanatorium.
- Not until then had Mr. Cone observed the Montana diamond flashing on her finger.
- The Wahumba live in plastered (cow-dung) cone huts, shaped like the tartar tents of Turkestan.
- The reflecting cone supplied with each camera distributes the light evenly over the entire surface of the negative.
- I invited them to call on me at the hotel, if they should cone to the village within two or three days.
- Toward the top of the inner cone the gas has become heated to a high temperature by the burning envelope surrounding it.
- The celestial earth is flat but progresses upwards to its central point, the cone of aspiration and song.
- This little cone increased in size as well as in activity until it filled the crater and rose four or five metres above the brim.
- She stood a space looking at that little cone of brightness far above all the other trees, swaying on the delicate sky.
- When he had about as much heaped up as would stay on, he put his hands on the side of the cone opposite himself and gently pulled it toward him.
- The Moon's obscurity is complete if she is entirely plunged into the cone of shadow.
- Beneath the moon and the horizon, the commencement of its track of brightness, there was a cone of blackness, or of very black blue.
- The whole of the great cone rent itself from top to bottom with an appalling crash, casting out a huge stream of fiery lava.
- This cone hangs suspended from a strong stem, upon which a leaf unfolds, displaying a cluster of young fruit.
- Before again issuing from it, this spiral runs into a small cone with a concave base, that is turned downward in the shape of a spherical cap.
- For a moment it seemed to die down, then suddenly the big black pan seemed held aloft by a solid cone of yellow flame.
Definition of Cone
(pottery) To fashion into the shape of a cone. | (frequently followed by "off") To segregate or delineate an area using traffic cones | (geometry) A surface of revolution formed by rotating a segment of a line around another line that intersects the first line.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cone in a sentence
sentence with Cone
Cone used in a sentence
Cone make sentence
make sentence with Cone
make sentence of Cone
Cone sentence in english