Short & Simple Example Sentence For Connie | Connie Sentence
- But Connie fell silent.
- She told me Connie had insulted her.
- Lady Connie flushed mutinously.
- Presently Connie gave a great stretch.
- But Connie rarely said a word.
- But Connie also was playing an important part.
- Drawings by Connie Moran.
- He held out a letter, which Connie took like a culprit.
- Nora hid her eyes again, and Connie got paler and paler.
- And nodding to him Connie went out with Nellie.
- It was just like Connie to win a scholarship and then not tell anybody.
- And when Connie comes back just ask her to step in here a moment.
- When the bell rang for study hour, they left Connie with her.
- After lunch, Connie went to talk to her aunt about the incoming furniture.
- Alice and Connie avoided each other, and Connie asked no questions.
- After his departure Connie sat on in the cold room, thinking about Sorell.
- She looked at Connie as at an enemy, and Connie flushed a bright pink.
- And Connie was always putting forward that Mr. Sorell taught her Greek.
- First--how was it that Connie had come back so soon?
- Amy is away and Connie up to her eyes in the month's accounts.
- I'd die of embarrassment," Connie pleaded.
- I must go," he said brusquely, as Connie tried to detain him.
- And Connie did it, broadly speaking, during the week of Falloden's schools.
How To Use Connie In A Sentence?
- But that Connie should despise what she had filched away only made things worse.
- Of course it was no credit to Connie to be able to rattle off all those names and things.
- Just think of Connie having to stay in bed and hear the noise we were making downstairs!
- Annette had not been well the day before, and Connie had peremptorily forbidden her to sit up.
- However Connie had simply taken it for granted, and she had been housed somehow.
- Betty stood up in the middle of the sleigh and balanced herself by holding on to Connie and Lois.
- As they made their way towards the luggage van, Connie saw a beckoning hand and face.
- And with that, by way of starting things, he pushed Connie Bennett into the water . . .
- But Connie knew very well by this time that Nora was not wholly absorbed in Middle English.
- As Connie was older than the other children she took charge of the household and of the tiny little baby.
- He carried her off, Connie extremely nervous, and wondering into what bogs she was about to flounder.
- On the evening before Connie left Oxford there had been a long and intimate scene between these two.
- It was easy enough to understand what had attracted him, for Connie always instinctively sensed in anything the really vital assets.
- Only Josie was pretty and plastic and passionless, and Connie was not pretty nor plastic nor passionless.
- Falloden won it, in a brilliant field; and Connie contrived to know all she wanted to know as to his papers, and his rivals.
- If the prize had been given for the queerest instead of the best letter Connie Camden would have gained it.
- And Connie fell back on her pillows, with a great stretch, her black brows drawn over eyes that still smiled beneath them.
Definition of Connie
Obsolete form of cony (rabbit).
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Connie in a sentence
sentence with Connie
Connie used in a sentence
Connie make sentence
make sentence with Connie
make sentence of Connie
Connie sentence in english