Conscientious In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Conscientious | Conscientious Sentence
- Very good and conscientious work.
- Sadie was a conscientious little girl.
- It is an exacting time for the conscientious proprietor.
- He was an active magistrate and a conscientious man.
- He is manly, and conscientious to a fault.
- And she also reminded them to be conscientious in all their work.
- The above was my conscientious opinion in the middle of last year.
- He was strictly conscientious in his conduct, both in public and private.
- Muriel Gay was a conscientious worker who tried hard to please her director.
- All through life John Scattergood had been a deeply conscientious man.
- The Third Reader Class grew conscientious to the splitting of a hair.
How To Use Conscientious In A Sentence?
- All this can be only inferred from the preserved scraps of his conscientious writing.
- Not one of them is respectable or sorry or conscientious or worried about its sins.
- What degrees of conscientious workmanship went into these results, we are just now learning.
- Mr. Sorenson is a very capable and conscientious game-warden and a very genial gentleman.
- If I fail in my conscientious effort to right a great wrong, it will not be my fault.
- But the Academy (the tenth old woman) was not so conscientious as the other nine.
- It left me without a conscientious qualm; I had but robbed a robber, when all was said.
- The White Hussars were as conscientious in choosing their wine as in charging the enemy.
- In times of peace, say Englishmen, a conscientious figurehead on the throne is good enough.
- Soon after, I received your letter; of course I approve your conscientious course of conduct.
- Any man who relies upon a good government to sustain acknowledged evil, does much to modify the notions of goodness which honest and conscientious men have entertained respecting that government.
- In another he was appearing before a tribunal of employers as a conscientious objector to all forms of work.
- And it is to the discovery of the nature of such germs that a careful and conscientious observer will naturally turn his attention.
- And every point of conscientious difference increases the distance between true friends in geometrical progression.
- And this was said of a kind-hearted and conscientious woman, by a very reasonable and amiable domestic.
- Consider whether your training of the anti-jam habit has been really conscientious and sufficient to establish the habit in any degree.
- This woman drank moderately, but was very conscientious in despatching her three younger children to school.
- Is your own conscientious conception of your duty to be considered as God's command to you?
- I knew him for a truthful, conscientious fellow, without a glimpse of humor or the slightest histrionic talent.
- Marescotti was no atheist; he was a religious reformer, sincerely and profoundly pious, and conscientious to the point of honor.
- Her jealousy, her pride, and her conscientious scruples were roused, and she would not listen to any reasoning or protestations.
- Yet, however much all that speaks in favor of the conscientious instinct in the physician, it is ultimately based upon a misinterpretation.
- He was conscientious and he improved on Manguino's spy network, spanning the continent.
- Still, there are many intelligent, excellent, and conscientious persons, who hold a contrary opinion.
- This does not mean gloomy plays or problem plays, but it does mean conscientious study of American life.
- And they gripped the brass handles, holding on till the tension became too great, with the conscientious air of people taking medicine.
- Moreover, she was wrestling with conscientious scruples regarding her duty in withholding from Eglah some disquieting facts known only to herself.
- I have devoted myself to Realism, and in order to be a conscientious student I study it in all its branches.
- They determined to be better and more conscientious for her sake, feeling that they would die for Miss Jenny.
Definition of Conscientious
Thorough, careful, or vigilant in one’s task performance. | Influenced by conscience; governed by a strict regard to the dictates of conscience, or by the known or supposed rules of right and wrong; -- said of a person.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Conscientious in a sentence
sentence with Conscientious
Conscientious used in a sentence
Conscientious make sentence
make sentence with Conscientious
make sentence of Conscientious
Conscientious sentence in english