Short & Simple Example Sentence For Consisted | Consisted Sentence
- It consisted of a few lines only.
- The apartment consisted of these two rooms.
- My impression is that it consisted of about eighteen or twenty people.
- The furniture consisted of guns and swords hanging on the walls.
- The firing squad consisted of thirty soldiers, three to a man.
- At the end of 1912 the military air force consisted of three 50 h.p.
- The dwelling of the Prince no longer consisted of a simple manor-house.
- A very large proportion of King's stores consisted of morphia and cocaine.
How To Use Consisted In A Sentence?
- Some writers have thought that all the gods of the ancients consisted of deified men.
- The cave consisted of three long passages capable of holding a whole battalion.
- The force consisted of 6367 officers and soldiers of the regular army, and 9054 colonial troops.
- His family consisted of his wife and one daughter, a young lady about twenty years of age.
- The food between them consisted of eight small loaves; one possessing five, and the other, three.
- In its early form, the magneto-generator consisted of the arrangement shown in Fig.
- In all, the garrison consisted of about eight hundred men, two-thirds of whom were Indians.
- The "circus" usually consisted of about 30 fast scout machines, with every pilot a picked man.
- At end of March, 1913, the effective Army aeroplanes consisted of three 50 h.p.
- They consisted of workboxes, paints, tops, knives, drums, books, blotters, aprons, pencils, etc.
- When the results of such speculations consisted of money he took the lion's share.
- He was quietly appreciated by those who knew him well; but his more obvious distinction consisted in this, that he was married.
- Its enormous body consisted of a wooden framework covered with canvas, and in its interior a series of cabins were provided.
- As she had lived upon a small annuity, her whole property consisted of old furniture and a modest wardrobe.
- This council consisted of a president and six or eight knights, and both temporal and ecclesiastical powers were conferred upon it.
- An early and interesting form of such imperfect contact transmitter device consisted merely of metal conductors laid loosely in contact.
- These consisted in backing off, operating the faller wire, rotating the spindles and pushing the carriage home.
- It was brought in vessels of gold and of silver, and consisted of boiled meats and roast meats, with other dishes.
- And the settlement, it is implied, consisted in assigning to the philosopher a sort of police and patrol duty in the commonwealth of science.
- The thorns in her cross consisted chiefly of Jane's awkward attempts at consolation.
- The fleet consisted of twenty-two ships of war, with frigates and sloops, and a great number of transports.
- The fleet which was to take part in the attack consisted of fourteen sloops-of-war and gunboats, and four iron-clad monitors.
- The pavilion consisted of two small adjoining rooms, such cosy little cribs, with quite an air of home about them.
- The zinc electrode usually consisted merely in a rod of zinc, as shown, with a suitable terminal at its upper end.
- Each such line originally consisted of two wires, one for the going and one for the returning current, as was then considered the action.
- The order of the Templars, being purely military in its commencement, consisted then solely of laymen.
- It consisted merely of a head, or rather a face, that appeared to be staring full upon me, and with an expression that was startling.
- The rest consisted of all leading French types, proportionated more or less to the productive capacity of these firms.
- The average costume consisted of a buckskin shirt, ordinary trousers tucked into high leather boots, and a slouch hat or cap.
- It consisted of a nave, transepts and choir, with fan-tracery vault, of which some fragments have been lately fixed in the cloister wall.
- His camp-bed consisted of a blue silk mattress, pillow and coverlid; materials that would have suited even a dandy guardsman.
- Every house consisted of a single room, in which the whole family, parents and children, goats and poultry, lived together.
Definition of Consisted
simple past tense and past participle of consist
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Consisted in a sentence
sentence with Consisted
Consisted used in a sentence
Consisted make sentence
make sentence with Consisted
make sentence of Consisted
Consisted sentence in english