Short & Simple Example Sentence For Consisting | Consisting Sentence
- The postmen have a library, consisting now of some 700 volumes.
- A party, consisting of thirteen persons, had assembled in the dining-room.
- Water is a compound, consisting of 11.18% hydrogen and 88.82% oxygen.
How To Use Consisting In A Sentence?
- They had a peculiar language, consisting of words which were not generally intelligible.
- A substance consisting of oxygen and hydrogen was found to have a molecular weight of 34.
- There was once a family consisting of a father, his three sons, and his two daughters-in-law.
- A soft cement, consisting of wax and turpentine, or wax and pomatum, was prepared.
- The legs are five-jointed, the tarsi consisting of a single joint, ending in two large claws.
- So began the Alcott pilgrimage, their fortune consisting of love and faith and brains.
- They are in the form of a series of strata, each consisting largely of a single mineral salt.
- In most plants the reproductive function inheres in a single bisexual flower, consisting of both male and female elements.
- The order, consisting at first of only knights and men of noble birth, had no serving-brethren in it.
- There can be no doubt that, taking all things into consideration, the best type of factory is that consisting only of one floor.
- A charge consisting in part of old scrap iron of any kind and in part of cast iron is melted in the furnace by a gas flame.
- The aments are usually 3-4 inches long with individual flowers consisting of 4 stamens with their surrounding bract and calyx lobes.
- Primary cells are those consisting of electrodes of dissimilar elements which, when placed in an electrolyte, become immediately ready for action.
- Two squadrons, consisting of merchant ships and convoys under command of an admiral and vice-admiral, made the trip each year.
- They have a kitchen and dining-room equipment consisting of a stove, a set of cooking utensils, and a dining table with service.
- Several compounds consisting exclusively of nitrogen and hydrogen are known, but only one, ammonia, need be considered here.
- These are merely palliatives, consisting of starch, talc, or chalk powders, which counteract stickiness.
- He rapidly constructed on the upper blank part of the paper, a proportional diagram consisting of two intersecting lines with a single cross-line.
- We have a quartet consisting of an inquisitive inn-keeper, his mismated sentimental daughter, her worthless husband, and her former lover.
- This is done on such lines by what is called "code ringing," the code consisting of various combinations of long and short rings.
- It speaks of the body as being composed of gross material particles; and of the soul as consisting of more subtle, refined, and ethereal matter.
- A mixture consisting of one part of manganese dioxide and four parts of potassium chlorate is placed in the flask A and gently heated.
- Coal is a complex substance of vegetable origin, consisting largely of carbon, but also containing hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen.
- And he laughed heartily, upon which the old gentleman began to laugh too, contentedly stroking his mustache, consisting of half a dozen hairs.
- Each carried two or four white bales slung on his sides, or two or more long boxes, consisting of planks roped rather than nailed together.
- The Baluchis seldom eat meat, their food principally consisting of cakes or bread made of grain, with buttermilk and rice.
- As the waters of the Irawadi begin to fall, a yearly festival of three days is held, consisting chiefly of boat-racing.
- The little party, consisting of Rose, her uncle, and the artist, awaited the arrival of the expected visitor with considerable impatience.
- A couple of small tents were pitched, and a meal, consisting of an excellent curry, stewed pigeons, beer, and claret, served.
- The North-West party, consisting chiefly of half-breeds, had augmented to upwards of three hundred warriors.
- The transitional nature of the environment is exemplified by a rather depauperate herpetofauna consisting of some species of both dry and humid environments and lacking a large fauna typical of either.
- Extending from the right of this group is a numeral series consisting of nine pairs of numbers, each pair the same, 13, XI.
- In the first place, the modern receiver is of the bi-polar type, consisting essentially of a horseshoe magnet presenting both of its poles to the diaphragm.
- Frequently, also, there is a combination of the two, consisting of a single or a double wrapping of silk next to the wire with an outer wrapping of cotton.
- An order consisting of so many members, and whose wealth and possessions were of such extent, must necessarily have had numerous officers and various ranks and dignities.
- In another part there is a stratum of some four feet in depth, consisting apparently of nothing besides the fossil fruits called trigonocarpa and the sandy material in which they are lodged.
- At the back between the car and the balloon was fixed the rudder, of unusual design, consisting of two four-sided pyramids with their bases placed together.
Definition of Consisting
present participle of consist
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Consisting in a sentence
sentence with Consisting
Consisting used in a sentence
Consisting make sentence
make sentence with Consisting
make sentence of Consisting
Consisting sentence in english