Short & Simple Example Sentence For Consults | Consults Sentence
- The plan suggested consults both purposes.
- As to the marchesa, do you think she consults Enrica?
- He consults Cayley, the invaluable, inevitable Cayley.
- He consults his familiar for answers to the questions that are put to him.
- He consults a physician, who hands him an opiate so that he can sleep.
- The incredulous man reasons, consults experience, and prefers it to prejudice.
How To Use Consults In A Sentence?
- But the demagogue at least consults the mob as though it had a mind and will of its own.
- This consults only the laws which preside over the literary expression given to human thoughts.
- A patient clearly staggering to and fro on the border line of sanity consults you.
- Then down comes an anxious mother and consults him upon the most intimate family matters.
- Is it money that is making you prouder, or the fact that your commander-in-chief consults you?
- She consults her complexion, height, figure and carriage, in color, make and trimming.
- These English merchants, garrisons, consults and others are strangers in a strange land.
- It appears evident that every man who consults his understanding should be more reasonable than one who only consults his imagination.
- Thus, in 1 Kings xxii., Ahab consults 400 prophets about going to battle against Ramoth-Gilead.
- When he changes his course, the pilot consults his maps and graphs, and makes a change in the indicator of the compass.
- The clergyman usually consults the wishes of the family as to the form of service, the hymns or music, and remarks.
- At the age of twelve an Oriental age for marriage he consults with his guardian concerning the choice of a wife.
- Every man in this polished country consults only his convenience, as much as a solitary pioneer in Wisconsin.
- For man, alike in the natural and in the civil state, acts according to the laws of his own nature, and consults his own interest.
- When in the field, the king consults only his superior officers, but three citizens of the mother must be present, without any voice.
- A man feels sick, consults a physician, lies by; is more comfortable, takes a fancy to a bath and a draught of wine.
- He consults and peruses the original records of the times he is describing, and out of the general deductions thus instinctively drawn his conception is formed.
- If he consults his friends and neighbors across the way, doubtless their opinions differ so materially from his own that the result is worse than if he had solved the questions in his own way.
- The physician must frame his judgments for the good not only of the individual who consults him, but of the prospective partner, and of the children who may be born to such a couple.
- One who consults a book of philosophy in the hope of finding there a definite body of truth, sanctioned by the consensus of experts, cannot fail to be disappointed.
- The operator then consults an automatic indicator which tells him exactly how much space is left, and how much too long or too short the line would be if the spaces were of the normal size.
- If the man who consults his reason has real and powerful motives for doing good to others and abstaining from injuring them, he has present motives equally urgent to restrain him from the commission of vice.
- By attending closely to these interests, the Government will find that it best and most effectually consults the interests of individuals, places and communities.
- Such variations discover a writer who consults his passions more than his virtue; and it may be reasonably supposed that Dryden imputes his enmity to its true cause.
Definition of Consults
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of consult | plural of consult
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Consults in a sentence
sentence with Consults
Consults used in a sentence
Consults make sentence
make sentence with Consults
make sentence of Consults
Consults sentence in english