Short & Simple Example Sentence For Contestant | Contestant Sentence
- Each contestant was covered with blood, and presented a pitiable sight.
- Then, when a second contestant came along, his advent would also be recorded.
- The Kankanay as well as the Nabaloi contestant always appeals to the sun.
How To Use Contestant In A Sentence?
- It was that psychological moment when of all things a contestant most desires silence.
- No boat can leave a division point until every contestant is there to make an even start.
- A time limit of forty-five seconds was imposed, after which the contestant was to be ruled out.
- But even if they had time to look it up, which they didn't, the contestant couldn't hear them in a soundproof booth.
- The master-herald proclaimed the order of the leaping: that each contestant should spring twice, and he whose leaps were the poorest should drop from the other contests.
- No prizes are regularly given in the group contests, but it is hoped that a plan may be evolved for giving one prize, as the expenses of the winning contestant are large.
- The enemy was encouraged and pressed on to the attack with renewed vigor; in the former village the scenes of the previous day were repeated, first one and then the other contestant holding it for a time.
Definition of Contestant
A participant in a contest; specifically, a person who plays a game, as on a TV game show.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Contestant in a sentence
sentence with Contestant
Contestant used in a sentence
Contestant make sentence
make sentence with Contestant
make sentence of Contestant
Contestant sentence in english