Contestants In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Contestants | Contestants Sentence
- The contestants nodded.
- The two contestants calculated.
- Both contestants turned around suddenly.
- Put the case to the contestants and let them settle it.
- The contestants were to start from Paris.
- The contestants were permitted to make repairs to any extent.
- Nothin' else to do now but get the contestants into it.
- But before he could reach the spot the two contestants had separated.
- A pleasant afternoon is selected, and the contestants appear.
- The contestants were a group of neighbors, headed by a shrewd woman.
- As soon as the latter had taken their position, the contestants were lined up.
- Many facts were brought out by contestants before committees of Congress.
How To Use Contestants In A Sentence?
- The automatic contestants pound and pommel each other after the conventional fashion.
- Such roars of laughter when one or the other of the too ambitious contestants went to grass!
- Both of the contestants were skilled pilots, and both were men of fearless daring.
- The sincerity and public spirit of both contestants helped to lend dignity to the conflict.
- On either side wooden cleats were nailed down, so that the contestants might brace their feet.
- While the contestants were out of sight the crowd enjoyed itself by sending all sorts of shouts back and forth.
- By that time all the contestants were chugging and churning into positions from which they could make quick starts.
- Smoke rolled from the sides of both contestants and the roar of the guns drowned the shrill cries of the wounded.
- One or two of the entries had dropped out at the last moment, and there were ten contestants who faced the starter.
- In anticipation of some remarkable playing, an unusually large gallery would follow the contestants around.
- The competition is not only tremendous, but dangerous, for in their excitement the contestants frequently wound one another.
- The object is for the contestants to blow their respective balloons across the room, following as nearly as possible the courses of string.
- The other contestants retired, for only Alonzo had succeeded hitherto in executing this difficult feat.
- The contestants are masked; use foils with buttons on the points, and fight according to the strict rules of fencing.
- When so stuffed, the bags would weigh on an average of 10 pounds, and was used by the contestants in striking their antagonist.
- In the "hot air" race the contestants are timed as to the number of words each can say in three minutes with the eyes shut.
- The latter, having formed, stood also towards these two, which now lay between the contestants as the prize to the victor.
- The cup play went on, the four contestants being well matched, and the shots duly applauded from hole to hole.
- Spain, Russia, England, Canada, and the new-born United States were the contestants in the arena.
- This is a "slow" race, that is to say, all contestants progress as slowly as possible to a certain goal.
- From the horizontal bar a light gate was hung, and the various contestants gave exhibitions of Vaulting.
- Another American balloon landed in the branches of a tree, while several of the remaining contestants came down in the sea and were rescued.
- There were several reasons assigned by the contestants for their attack upon Mr. Thompson's will.
- The island was but the turning point for the contestants and seemed detached from the excitement and preparations which prevailed down at the club house.
- It was agreed that the contestants were to set each other problems to be worked out on the piano, the victory to be adjudged by the connoisseurs who were present.
- These men were no mean contestants even in such a race, and, strong as I am, it took my utmost effort to keep ahead of them.
- In the little respite following the trainers entered and rubbed down the three remaining contestants with oil until their bodies shone again like tinted ivory.
- The contestants assembled in the little court-room which was crowded with friends of the parties to the suit, and eminent autograph and book-collectors.
Definition of Contestants
plural of contestant
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Contestants in a sentence
sentence with Contestants
Contestants used in a sentence
Contestants make sentence
make sentence with Contestants
make sentence of Contestants
Contestants sentence in english