Contradicted In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Contradicted | Contradicted Sentence
- Quite decidedly she contradicted him.
- Jean contradicted him pitilessly.
- There is no theory more contradicted by facts.
- I neither confirmed nor contradicted it.
- An idea is contradicted by proving its impossibility.
- It contradicted every tradition of her upbringing.
- Indeed it is virtually contradicted by their whole tenor.
- She had never in her life been contradicted or opposed.
- He never opposed or contradicted her, but stayed apart.
- Indeed Estelle contradicted him very forcibly.
- Perhaps it was my fault; I contradicted her.
- The Constitution contradicted the Declaration.
- But this account is contradicted by Bishop Forbes.
- I have contradicted it and asked Anne Robertson to do so.
- We ought not to suppose that he contradicted himself in this way.
- No," she contradicted herself.
- It contradicted the other side, and insisted on the same thing as before.
- The observations contradicted the calculations; they were wrong!
- But the expression of the dark, heavy face contradicted her pose.
- It does not mean that Aristotle really contradicted himself.
- But to-day contradicted yesterday, and to-morrow proved both untrustworthy.
- Thus Count Czernin is categorically contradicted by facts.
- She never cried," contradicted Na-che flatly.
- The future husband to be contradicted may be Sidney Trefusis.
- He never contradicted this rumor--not once.
How To Use Contradicted In A Sentence?
- But this supposition is impossible, because it is too clearly contradicted by the facts.
- Nobody has since contradicted this statement, so it has been given the benefit of the doubt.
- In the end this history was known, and has been neither contradicted nor disavowed by anybody.
- Moreover there was nothing in the Constitution which expressly contradicted it.
- The machine would follow its own solution, even if the other three contradicted it.
- A boyish straightforwardness of manner contradicted their coquettish curliness, however.
- Suffice it to say that it answered and contradicted the Boer sentiments with vigour.
- He tried, clumsily enough, to moderate his statements, and almost contradicted himself.
- Certain it is that Councils and Popes have contradicted and anathematized each other.
- It professes to rest on experience, and yet no Christian legend ever contradicted experience more.
- At the table he bewildered, angered, and contradicted poor old Jack with political argument.
- She was not going to be contradicted by anybody, least of all a Bell from Avonlea.
- This was immediately contradicted by the Government, as follows: To the Public.
- The list of the payments made to them was published, when it could have been contradicted if untrue.
- Their affirmation need not be contradicted unless it be intended to mean that originally they were one and the same thing.
Definition of Contradicted
Disputed; questioned. | simple past tense and past participle of contradict
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Contradicted in a sentence
sentence with Contradicted
Contradicted used in a sentence
Contradicted make sentence
make sentence with Contradicted
make sentence of Contradicted
Contradicted sentence in english