Short & Simple Example Sentence For Corrosion | Corrosion Sentence
- It piles up corrosion in the tubes too fast.
- His deference wore away under the corrosion of Steinberg and distress.
How To Use Corrosion In A Sentence?
- This pinch of necessity was of the quality of corrosion on what must have been meant for the consummate experience.
- Even if this cracks in part the iron is more or less protected from corrosion so long as any zinc remains.
- To save a pound of iron from corrosion is then as much a benefit to the world as to produce another pound from the ore.
- Even the corrosion of the cork of an acid bottle caught his eye and he wondered that the doctor did not use glass stoppers.
- It is a state of preservation, of rest; very relatively, since representations suffer incessant corrosion and change.
- The author investigated the action of hypochlorite on galvanised pipes in 1914 and was unable to detect any definite corrosion with normal concentrations of chlorine.
- Now add to the corrosion of the membrane and the paralysis of the brain-centres from alcoholics the other inciting causes in the culture of disease, and you have the evolution of the drunkard.
- In combination with its rival as a tungsten-molybdenum alloy it is capable of taking the place of the intolerably expensive platinum, for it resists corrosion when used for spark plugs and tooth plugs.
- If the corrosion of pipes is considered according to the electrolytic theory, a slight increase, due to an increased electrical conductivity, might be anticipated.
- If pipe corrosion is considered by the carbonic acid hypothesis, the use of bleach should tend to reduce it because bleach contains an excess of base that combines with a portion of the free carbonic acid.
- But with the clever young woman of business, in the rush and turmoil of the down-town hustle, it is such a gentle humidity it seems to work its corrosion unseen in the broad daylight.
Definition of Corrosion
The act of corroding or the condition so produced. | A substance (such as rust) so formed. | (chemistry) Erosion by chemical action, especially oxidation.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Corrosion in a sentence
sentence with Corrosion
Corrosion used in a sentence
Corrosion make sentence
make sentence with Corrosion
make sentence of Corrosion
Corrosion sentence in english