Could Handle In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Could Handle | Could Handle Sentence
- People who could handle the outdoors.
- Mebbe Paul could handle it.
- But I could handle you most handsomely.
- The voltage was so low that one could handle them with impunity.
- She could handle a boat in bad weather with the best of them.
- Always had an idea you could handle something big if you went after it.
- I could handle him so that he couldn't do much harm.
- There's no one else who could handle the job.
- I believe you could handle 'em, too.
- In a few months he could handle the key about as well as the station-agent.
- I take off my hat to any man that could handle a busted circus like you did.
- She had worked hard ever since she could handle a broom or flirt a duster.
- Only he could handle it aright; no one else would be able to manage it.
- I rather think we could handle 'em all, in a regular set-to, with fists.
How To Use Could Handle In A Sentence?
- Everybody who could handle a weapon of any kind had to take his place in the ranks.
- Orders as large as they could handle were placed with all these firms on the outbreak of war.
- Flying fast was no more dangerous than flying slowly, if a man could handle his plane.
- The stretcher had been made purposely narrow at the foot, so that one bearer could handle it.
- He just took naturally to those levers and gadgets, and could handle his plane like a toy.
- He said he believed he could handle two or three more, but it might make it a little crowded.
- Without being a rifleman, Joe could handle fire-arms with no trifling dexterity.
- All through the dark, Mackay and those of his men who could handle an oar rowed unceasingly.
- Miss Vost, as he realized after that demonstration in the areaway, could handle herself.
- His dome was kind of flat, but he could handle one idea, in single harness, at a time.
- If the old mummy was right in his guess Doak could have more trouble than one man could handle.
- Tonto, he was sure, could handle things at the ranch house until Wallie returned.
- The wounded, chiefly English, were coming in faster than the hospital corps could handle them.
- R.C., who could handle an axe as he used to swing a baseball bat, made fun of my efforts.
- You see she could handle the managers in her own interest, but she didn't know what to do with me.
- One of the rules of the road said a man must be twenty-one years old before he could handle a locomotive.
- The same process was then repeated with all the articles which she could handle, and she very easily learned to place the proper labels upon them.
- I could handle men at my will; but I began to ask myself questions as to the use of doing it at all.
- But in spite of this her boarders were called away; whereupon every man who could handle cutlass and revolver made ready and stood by.
- Sylvie Jacquemont could handle robots; she would ride in the front seat of the jeep while he piloted.
- An' as for the Recthor, who would think he could handle his feet at sich a rate!
- I have no touch at all for broken limbs, though my father, good man, could handle them with any doctor in all the islands.
- It was a thick and heavy rope, with a noose at its end, so heavy that none would have believed that one mortal could handle it.
- Twice he dragged her a hundred yards down the Run, but she headed him back each time to the pond where she could handle him better.
- Jack could handle himself well enough now, and it was no trouble for him to roll over on his face and give Julian a chance to view his wounds.
- In places very large stones have been used, larger than one man could handle conveniently, but the general effect of the wall face is very good.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Could Handle in a sentence
Could Handle sentence
sentence with Could Handle
Could Handle used in a sentence
Could Handle make sentence
make sentence with Could Handle
make sentence of Could Handle
Could Handle sentence in english