Councillors In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Councillors | Councillors Sentence
- His councillors abandoned him.
- Neither councillors nor support failed him.
- The councillors sat round the long table waiting for him.
- What had the Councillors to fear?
- Additional Councillors must be appointed.
- The Councillors were royal appointees.
- He looked and the Councillors looked.
- But the duke's councillors begged him to reflect.
- On the next day the duke and his councillors determined on an assault.
- Nor will he try to, unless his councillors are turned stark mad.
- The Tudors and their councillors were under no such illusions.
- On the evening of the 24th, he gave audience to his councillors and princes.
- As he made his appearance in the doorway the Councillors stood up.
- The town councillors of Tournai were asked to draw up a list of unemployed.
- If Andros was peremptory, the Puritan councillors were obstructive.
- They were received by Mr. Gore and his Councillors with a very ill grace.
- The councillors were: James S. Norris, Maine.
How To Use Councillors In A Sentence?
- If the councillors show themselves recalcitrant, we will know how to make them dance!
- The councillors state that they, as commissioners, have to be present at this shooting.
- When one of his councillors advised against the folly, he caned him and sent him into exile.
- The other councillors worked from a sense of duty, possibly urged by a worthy ambition.
- She looked up with a bright smile, and motioned the two councillors to a seat at her table.
- The three new Councillors were not long in discovering that their places were sinecures.
- The councillors who have been elected come into office on the 8th March in the year of election.
- Privy Councillors of rank lower than the foregoing, according to date they were sworn in.
- Now the Councillors present seemed to find no answer, for they did not know what to say.
- Then the Court broke up, and as the lords and councillors went by they looked on me with mockery.
- Those around him were his favorite councillors and the bitterest foes of New England.
- It was even debated whether Councillors should be admitted to membership in the General Assembly.
- About half of the time of the secretaries and councillors is devoted to correspondence and half to conferences.
- The councillors were not allowed to be the only people to enjoy fascinating pictures of gorgeous pageants and ceremonials.
- He at once caused himself to be announced at the palace, and the king and his councillors conducted him into the room where the princess was.
- The bishops were clad in their sacred robes, the councillors had not had time to take off the dress they wore in council.
- Let us leave these and return to the king, who went the next day with his councillors to the country-house.
- With these words the two councillors made repeated reverences before the corpse; and in this they showed their faithfulness to their lord.
- Was it the offended councillors who had thus intrigued against him, some jealous courtier who had a grudge against him, or his own fugitive wife?
- His councillors then reported the matter to the Government, and a coroner was sent to investigate it.
- Calling his councillors around him, he confided to them his last will and testament for transmission to the Tycoon.
- In the troubles that assail us we stand singly, however many councillors may flock to the door of our tent.
- The burgomaster and councillors of Weissenfels were already on the steps of the town-hall to bid us welcome.
Definition of Councillors
plural of councillor
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Councillors in a sentence
sentence with Councillors
Councillors used in a sentence
Councillors make sentence
make sentence with Councillors
make sentence of Councillors
Councillors sentence in english