Short & Simple Example Sentence For Councils | Councils Sentence
- His councils began to be divided.
- Industrial Councils are to be established.
- Privy Councils of England and Ireland.
- Over the first London councils Admiral Jellicoe presided.
- At first there was a little difficulty in the councils of the nation.
- Can you describe any plans of community councils in the home?
- Indian Councils Act (1909), 10, 100, 120, 162-175.
- The words that have gone out from the councils have never been forgotten.
- One heard of cabinet councils and meetings at country houses.
- She was present as the spirit of order in the councils of gods and men.
- Desperate situations produce desperate councils and desperate measures.
- One may have none of them, and yet be fit for councils and courts.
- There are to be national, district, and workshop councils set up.
- But would the controversialist say that these Councils were infallible?
How To Use Councils In A Sentence?
- In this room the family councils are held and the dear invalids nursed back to life.
- The French were dispirited; and uncertainty and divided councils pervaded their camp.
- But it flattered me to be taken, as it were, into the inner councils of such great folk....
- When you go back, listen to the councils of Keokuk and the other friendly chiefs.
- The Grand Councils of the nations were held frequently, and with more deliberation than usual.
- Forgive me, but I could not bring Miss Valery into our family councils and exclude my own wife.
- Another difficulty of more direct importance with regard to the proposed councils is already arising.
- From that time the councils of justice have without doubt sent despatches to their subordinate councils.
- Deliberative assemblies do not start in councils gathered by chieftains, but councils precede chieftaincies.
- He also assembled councils for general legislation, which perhaps led the way to national parliaments.
- Town councils held indignation meetings, to discuss the advisability of banning them from the public reading-rooms.
- The work at the councils was arduous, yet the opportunity of associating with such men in such a task is one that comes to few naval officers.
- It was deprived of its clerical character by the decrees passed by the Gallic councils of the fifth and sixth centuries.
- And that all was due to the strange money of Fulualea was the firm conviction of the elders in the village councils assembled.
- From now on the Popes continually sought to increase their temporal power and speak the decisive word in the councils of the mighty of this earth.
- Numerous provincial and national councils have issued cruel and bloody laws for the extermination of the Waldenses and other so-called heretics.
- It is a singular fact that in the Fenian councils Killarney should have been selected for the outbreak.
- His great idea of justification could be defended only by an appeal to the Scriptures, not to the authority of councils and learned men.
- When Brant appeared again in the open councils of his people, he found the red men still in a fretful mood.
- Both parties were angry and resolute; reason departed from the councils of the nation; passion now ruled, and civil war began.
- Great service is rendered the pueblo by the councils of the old men, and they are the "priests" of all ceremonials, except those of the household.
- They consist of about one hundred cabins, made of white buffalo-hide, with a larger cabin in the centre for holding councils and dances.
- The room in which our councils met was the same old Admiralty Board room that had been used for centuries.
- The councils of Tarragona and Aragon, after applying the torture, pronounced the order free from heresy.
- As a statesman and a prelate, he was an able and zealous supporter of the religion which he professed and taught, and of the country at whose councils he assisted.
- If any Spirit has presided over the councils of popes, cardinals, and inquisitors it is not that of the Founder of Christianity.
Definition of Councils
plural of council
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Councils in a sentence
sentence with Councils
Councils used in a sentence
Councils make sentence
make sentence with Councils
make sentence of Councils
Councils sentence in english