Country Club In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Country Club | Country Club Sentence
- Farther on we stopped at a country club.
- We motored to the country club.
- Now was the nascent day of the country club.
- They met often at the country club.
- You see this is not Country Club or golf-course country.
- The Tahoe Country Club is designed to meet the need.
- The next week Mrs. Singer organized a Country Club.
- Two of them proved to be the couple we had met at the other country club.
- We were the last ones to arrive at the country club where we were to dine.
- She's in the thick of things at the Country Club.
- You can't get it at the Country Club.
- The plan of organization of the Tahoe Country Club is cooperative.
- CLUB PARTIES: For Country Club.
How To Use Country Club In A Sentence?
- The next day at the country club the old gentleman was genial but slightly garrulous.
- The country club was a recent acquisition of the town, backed by a number of local business men.
- On Saturday nights the dance at the country club always drew a considerable attendance.
- The man who can't talk automobile is as lonely as the chap who can't play golf at a country club.
- I see in the society column that everything nowadays is going on at the Country Club.
- They joined our Country Club, but they did it with their fingers crossed, so to speak.
- Each Saturday night found them at the Country Club, and no longer dining in loneliness.
- The next evening, Saturday, we had dinner at the Country Club, and stayed for the dance afterward.
- She had sprained her ankle in getting out of my car on the night that we had dined at the country club.
- The great event of the holiday week was a New Year Eve dance at the Country Club.
- But he was a regular attendant upon the weekly dances which were held at the country club, and to which he had never gone before.
- The Estes Park Golf and Country Club has an excellent 18-hole golf course and a tennis court.
- Golf has gained no foothold except in the larger towns, and even there the existence of the country club is often precarious.
- When I grew expert we danced together at the country club and at some of the smart places down-town.
- He stayed away from the city, which was a nuisance to Adelle, but he spent most of his time at the country club.
- Close behind it came a riding party, clattering in on horseback from a breakfast at the Country Club.
- A noted country club spread its broad acres within two miles of our door, and I had been favorably posted for membership.
- It did not seem so to her, and it was true that after that first night at the Country Club the quality of flirtation somehow fell away.
- Since we have built our Country Club, a few of us have learned to enjoy ourselves in a fitful and guilty fashion late in the afternoon.
- A little later he would go to the rehearsal of the out-of-door play the Country Club was getting ready to give.
- Father and I could not help comparing it to the gay little dinner we had enjoyed the night before at the Country Club.
- It may have been by this machine, or by some more familiar mode of locomotion, that the two women reached the country club and its tennis tournament.
- Another feature of this idea of the Town and Country Club is the "rest room" for farmers' wives.
- Outside of the city, at Burlingame, there was a fine country club centering a region of country estates which stretched out to Menlo Park.
- Perhaps life would have been quite another thing for a number of people if the Country Club had not decided to replenish its treasury by giving a play.
- The Olympic Club also maintains the Lakeside Country Club with a golf course and trapshooting facilities.
- From the porch of the Country Club, George Dalton had seen the Judge's party at luncheon.
Definition of Country Club
A private club in a rural area or in the outskirts of a town, offering recreational sports activities.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Country Club in a sentence
Country Club sentence
sentence with Country Club
Country Club used in a sentence
Country Club make sentence
make sentence with Country Club
make sentence of Country Club
Country Club sentence in english