Short & Simple Example Sentence For Courage | Courage Sentence
- His courage failed him.
- His courage had oozed out of him.
- No great courage or merit in that.
- And so in the end her faith and courage triumphed.
- Yet never for a moment did his courage fail.
- Her courage fails....
- He had great courage (was very brave).
- He lacked the courage of life, the will to feel and to live.
- But he possessed the courage of a lion, and the cunning of a fox.
- The Spaniards were suffering terribly and fought with courage and desperation.
- I doubt if I had the courage to make confession at that time.
- But it was a promise Joan knew she would not have the courage to keep.
- The real wonder is that I had the courage to risk another maid of any kind.
- I know I should never have the courage to do it, even if I cared for him.
- The greatness of your worship's courage is already sufficiently shown.
- It was in a desolate London lodging-house that Marietta's courage gave way.
How To Use Courage In A Sentence?
- Only loneliness and the courage of those who have given always and never received.
- In all the extremities of war there is no example of courage and intrepidity to exceed this.
- This is how it will remain until men and women have the courage to face the facts of life.
- We came out into the new world no teacher has yet had the power and courage to grasp and expound.
- It is your moral courage, the courage to do right, because it wrings your heart to do right.
- In spite of her natural courage Corinna was seized with a shiver of apprehension.
- And so, through all, her courage never failed, her faith never faltered, her hope shone undimmed.
- So high his matchless courage rose, He reckoned death among his vanquished foes.
- It became necessary to promise the chiefs two thousand dollars before they would consent to take courage again.
- Surprised into silence, he studied her with a regard in which admiration for her courage was mingled with blank wonder at her recklessness.
- She was too old for hope, and without the courage to pick up the broken bits of her masterpiece and put them together again.
- His appeal had failed, and he accepted defeat with the sober courage his father had displayed in a greater surrender.
- During the battle he stood on a neighboring hill and chanted a war song, to further fill his warriors with courage and enthusiasm.
- They seemed pagan in a newer and more placid sense; and he felt a newer and more boyish curiosity and courage for the consulting of the oracle.
- Forced to contend with small means against vastly superior foes, he made genius and courage supply the place of numbers.
- She had courage and initiative and a philosophical way of handling questions, and she could be bored by regular work like a man.
- Human courage and resolution have seldom been more severely tried than in the exigencies of this terrible night on board the Richard.
- He had entered a new world, with a different standard of courage and hardihood, and the first look at it frightened and awed him.
- As before, when grappling with other forces of nature, he could find in himself all sorts of courage except the courage to run away.
- My sufferings during the few seconds before I found courage to confide this misfortune to our new friend were considerable.
- It is hard for men full of courage and fleshly power to understand how the Lord works with such humble instruments.
- I knew her for my equal mentally; in so many things she was beyond comparison cleverer than I; her courage outwent mine.
- Mrs. Tarbell could bear her great misfortunes with courage and resolution: as she had great hopes, so she expected great disasters.
- Nothing in all history surpasses the record of his indomitable courage and cheerfulness in the most hopeless situations, and amid the most frightful hardships.
Definition of Courage
(obsolete) To encourage. [15th-17thc.] | The quality of being confident, not afraid or easily intimidated, but without being incautious or inconsiderate. | The ability to do things which one finds frightening.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Courage in a sentence
sentence with Courage
Courage used in a sentence
Courage make sentence
make sentence with Courage
make sentence of Courage
Courage sentence in english