Short & Simple Example Sentence For Courteous | Courteous Sentence
- I was as courteous as possible.
- How courteous and polite through it all.
- He was uniformly courteous to her.
- For my sake only courteous be!
- He was courteous to her as to any lady.
- But the young man was a courteous host.
- To the now courteous brothel keeper he was equally cordial.
- In German to be courteous is to lie.
- Few nations are more courteous than the French.
- And Sir Hugh Montgomery was a courteous knight.
- Yet he had never been anything but gentle and courteous to her.
- Did not hang about her, but was courteous to all the ladies.
- His voice was gentle and courteous to this future victim of his intelligence.
- He is as civil and courteous as the Climate in which he was born is sharp.
- He used to be such a pleasant, courteous man, a genuine artist.
- He was sensitive, kind, courteous and unselfish, but very reticent.
- He smiles and with a courteous mien He draws the bright blade out.
- At length Merlin rose to depart, and gave the damsel courteous good-day.
- Those from Alverne most courteous prove And show more kindness unto Pinabel.
- Wherein the Romancer takes courteous leave of the Three Gentle Readers.
- I never met, as I have said before, a more courteous gentleman than Pu-Yi.
- Father spoiled his supper with his courteous remarks," added Everett.
How To Use Courteous In A Sentence?
- I think that all this courteous lying is a sweet and loving art, and should be cultivated.
- With the courteous help of one of the deskmen, she remade the front page of the noon edition.
- I remembered the time I had spent in writing him a lengthy and courteous reply.
- It seems altogether safer and more courteous for an author to supply his own Awful Examples.
- It is enough to say that H. M. Britton was at all times both courteous and friendly.
- The first of these is to be prepared always to give courteous and considerate attention to the ideas of others.
- He rose from his chair and bowed a courteous goodnight to the immediate group and then went on deck.
- The conductor was courteous enough to see them to a taxicab, which soon whirled them across the city.
- We must be as courteous to a man as we are to a picture, which we are willing to give the advantage of a good light.
- One blazing hot day, a modest and courteous officer of the regular army appeared in our den and introduced himself.
- He was cruelly conscious of an undercurrent of irony in the Premier's courteous request.
- My condition was the same, but it would not be courteous to laugh; it would be better to burst, and we came near it.
- Their living was simple, indeed; but their landlady was kind and courteous and obliging, and her house clean and very respectable.
- Visitors should enter without waiting for permission, and one of the courteous ladies will, if required, show the chapel.
- Raven answered, "Let us be courteous enough not to make this a matter of bandying of words.
- All approach with delight, and all are delighted to linger, If to the outward shape correspond but a courteous spirit.
- The Senior politely took the hint, and repeating his courteous salute, withdrew from our presence, accompanied by his followers.
- The former questions are sometimes answered, but the latter are handed over to the courteous secretary of the Chamber of Commerce to deal with.
Definition of Courteous
Showing regard or thought for others; especially, displaying good manners or etiquette.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Courteous in a sentence
sentence with Courteous
Courteous used in a sentence
Courteous make sentence
make sentence with Courteous
make sentence of Courteous
Courteous sentence in english