Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cranberry | Cranberry Sentence
- Busier than a cranberry merchant.
- Serve the roll with cranberry sauce.
- Even the glades and the open cranberry swamps are small and infrequent.
- Roll out one-quarter inch thick and spread with cranberry mixture.
- Serve, cut in inch-wide slices with sweetened cranberry sauce.
- These were great marshes, drained like cranberry bogs and planted in onions.
- Such a moulding of cranberry jelly, so deeply, darkly, richly red!
- The shaky bridge over Mullet's cranberry brook was just ahead.