Short & Simple Example Sentence For Crane | Crane Sentence
- Necks crane toward the door.
- The crane flew some distance inland and then alighted.
- Le commandant a eu une crâne idée.
- He stands and the big crane creaks, it does.
- Mrs. Crane is in the center.
- After crane soup one would seem to deserve roast goose.
- Mr. Crane next to her.
- Hanna Crane and the mauve decade.
- Soon Crane started on and flew all night as before.
- Mr. Crane swore softly.
- Miss Crane had received the message in the morning.
- Miss Crane rattled the letter in her hand.
- Encore un crâne officier, va, le commandant.
- Mr. Crane made use of language.
- Miss Crane herself opened the door in answer to his ring.
- From the pothook on the crane hangs an old Colonial kettle.
- Miss Crane caught hold and climbed up towards the nest.
- About midnight, the Crane overtook him and flew on.
- While he was yet coming, the Crane announced his approach.
- Name of Crane and Keith.
- Mrs. Crane gave each girl a five dollar gold piece.
- Miss Crane affected to be asleep, but heard every word.
- It is most picturesquely placed by Crane Bridge.
- Miss Marcia Crane shook her head.
- Mr. Crane spluttered, and made uncouth sounds of rage.
- A Stork and a Crane once frequented the same marsh.
- Then he called at the offices of Crane & Keith.
- I think Dr. Crane ought to be nominated.
- Mighty ingenious fellers, Crane and Keith....
- Illustrated by Donn P. Crane & others.
- To be sure Mr. Ashly Crane was much older than she.
- Then Crane and Keith arrived in Coldriver....
- XIX Mr. Crane was a persistent person.
- W. Crane and Co., Topeka, 692 pp.
- So I ordered White Crane Youth to bring me the head.
How To Use Crane In A Sentence?
- Which shows that Mr. Sand-Hill Crane was also wise.
- Surely not Mrs. Crane and Mr. Black, too!
- One day young Mr. Sand-Hill Crane came home much excited.
- The people of the town were very sorry to see the crane taken down.
- No sooner did he pray than the paper crane popped out of his pocket.
Definition of Crane
(transitive, intransitive) To extend (one's neck). | (transitive) To raise or lower with, or as if with, a crane. | (intransitive) To pull up before a jump.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Crane in a sentence
sentence with Crane
Crane used in a sentence
Crane make sentence
make sentence with Crane
make sentence of Crane
Crane sentence in english