Short & Simple Example Sentence For Creaking | Creaking Sentence
- It was creaking and groaning dismally.
- The creaking of a chair roused me from my sleep.
- He could hear the creaking of their feet above.
- His bones were chilled and creaking with fatigue.
- He slipped down the creaking ladder into the wireless-room.
- Not long afterwards there was a dull and creaking rumble.
- Now, the creaking of furniture is no uncommon thing.
- The creaking ceased; the span became stationary.
- In your hoarse voice I hear the creaking of ropes.
- There was nothing for it but to ascend those creaking stairs again.
- A creaking from the mainmast told that it might fall at any moment.
- This was followed by the creaking of a key turning in the lock of the gate.
- May not that creaking be sometimes due to an invisible presence in the chair?
- He let himself in, and walked noiselessly up the creaking wooden stair.
- I hear the creaking of Glycerium's door.
- He heard the slapping waves, the creaking tackle, the shouting sailors.
- It was but a pair of creaking Sunday boots on the feet of a pagan.
- Cousin Jim, with creaking new shoes, leaped down to help Missy in.
How To Use Creaking In A Sentence?
- Bill sat himself down, and set the chair creaking as he turned it about facing her.
- He thrust the creaking door open and waited while the flight of birds swarmed past him.
- She made her way slowly and painfully down the creaking stairs, and after a while returned.
- In the dead of night a creaking axle-tree can be heard passing down the silent lanes.
- The sound of creaking twigs reached the ears of the three who stood silently there in the forest.
- Only the creaking of the scattered cobblestones is heard, dying away in the misty air.
- A covered wagon was creaking slowly by, drawn by a big horse and a little burro.
- It took his shoulder; at last he set it swinging inward slowly on its creaking hinges.
- My answer was to bound up the creaking stairs and to overhaul Raffles on the landing.
- Then he looked up with a smile when he heard the creaking of the windmill crank at the back of the house.
- What had aroused his attention was the creaking of a piece of furniture or a movement made by one of the men with him.
- From where we stood we could hear the creaking of the wagon wheels and the cracking whips of the drivers.
- It was difficult to hear anything else distinctly for the noise made by the flapping of the tent and the creaking of its supports.
- There is no trolley-car or creaking of any wheel, and on the pavement we hear only the fall of feet in endless pattern.
- All day sleds had gone creaking past, set to that fine groaning which belongs to the music of the year.
- The creaking of the hay wagon had but just lost itself in the silence, when her quick ear caught the rattle of the lighter carriage.
- Everything proclaimed it, from his awkward seat in his creaking new saddle to the new rope coiled around the horn of it.
- Dolly passed through the sleeping house, crept by the doors, slid down the creaking stairs, into the hall.
- The stillness was so emphatic that each time I moved, the creaking of my clothes and limbs created echoes.
- The voice of the hen, of the redstart, the creaking of a wheel, were imitated by my child of his own accord long before he could speak a word.
- Madame von Marwitz continued to say nothing, and in a moment they heard behind them the clashing and creaking of the omnibus.
- The creaking noise went on after the chimes had ceased, and George jumped out of window on to the water-butt to see what was the matter.
Definition of Creaking
present participle of creak | A noise that creaks.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Creaking in a sentence
sentence with Creaking
Creaking used in a sentence
Creaking make sentence
make sentence with Creaking
make sentence of Creaking
Creaking sentence in english