Short & Simple Example Sentence For Creates | Creates Sentence
- We know that a demand invariably creates a supply.
- A machine thus neither creates nor destroys energy.
- But, if he does, the thing creates a perfect sensation.
- First, he creates the World-Soul.
- The material which the person appropriates creates a system of obligation.
- This disturbance of the flux creates electromotive forces in those windings.
- War creates a heroism which later devotes itself to spiritual ends.
- The expansive element which creates literature is steadily denied.
- It creates a hunger and thirst for higher and better things.
- It is that alcohol creates new slums faster than the old are cleared away.
- Shelley, on the other hand, creates for us a new atmosphere of generosity.
How To Use Creates In A Sentence?
- The same interference from our organization creates the most of our pleasure and pain.
- This creates a great deal of correspondence with the respective authorities.
- It creates the death wish toward all who thwart our interests or who may in the future do so.
- He appeals to the temper of wonder, and creates that mood in which alone he can be understood.
- He who creates confidence makes convalescence rapid and strengthens the power to overcome disease.
- Such a surface creates little vacuum above it, and consequently has not a great lifting power.
- Wherever it goes, it creates joy and hilarity, and everything is permitted to it.
- It neither creates nor destroys energy, but simply transforms one form into another.
- The finitude of the objective will thus creates the semblance of a distinction between rights and duties.
- Thus there may be a kind of magnetic power which creates relations between all objects in the universe.
- Women interviewed have repeatedly emphasized the difficulties that this practice creates in connection with the housekeeping.
- It creates at that time all the motive force that will be dispensed during the entire revolution of the wing.
- The one without the other creates a lack of mental balance which is the most favorable condition for a pathological disturbance.
- Not only does he preserve his independence by such a rule, but he creates a hundred new objects of interest for himself.
- It's queer how music creates a world for you in which you are not, and makes you dreamy.
- The great diplomatist is not the one who creates events, but the one who foresees them and knows best how to profit by them.
- The other school creates a complete antithesis between mind and body and makes psychotherapy a kind of triumph of the mind over the body.
- A traveler is generally indicated by this artistry of the sun, and once noted instantly creates a speculative interest.
- The deft weaving of palm-leaf hut and wall of defence creates a village or destroys it at lightning speed.
- These solutions admit the very principle which necessarily creates the difficulty, and renders a satisfactory answer impossible.
- This ideal is absolutely false, and creates the greatest source of danger in existence that stares women in the face.
- Hadji is affecting to be stone deaf, so he no longer interprets for sick people, which creates an additional difficulty.
- To-day the airplane fuselage is carefully streamlined, but the landing chassis beneath it creates a good deal of resistance to motion.
- A bird, flying in a dead calm, creates an upward pressure of air by his motion which is sufficient to support his weight.
- Thus, if red is viewed, the eye creates for itself green, and this green is cast upon whatever is near.
- It creates THOUGHT to guide the hands that set all this vast machinery in motion.
- There is also needed an enduring and genuine delight in Nature and outdoor occupations, which creates its own sunshine under dreary skies.
- We come to them not to learn lessons but to be with them for a little while and to live with them that larger and truer life which their presence creates for us.
- Goodness is the work of omnipotence, an attribute of nature, as God creates it: holiness is something infinitely higher.
Definition of Creates
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of create
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Creates in a sentence
sentence with Creates
Creates used in a sentence
Creates make sentence
make sentence with Creates
make sentence of Creates
Creates sentence in english