Short & Simple Example Sentence For Creations | Creations Sentence
- Bids the fair creations rise!
- Are these weird and mystic voices But creations of the brain?
- A love for all of God's creations characterized him.
- The doctor is one of Steen's best creations of this type.
How To Use Creations In A Sentence?
- Nor is the balance redressed and compensation found in any new creations of the kind.
- The uplifting of the heart is the result of learning to know about the creations of the spirit.
- Those laws by which the irrational animal creations are controlled are usually called instincts.
- No dreams of poetry, no creations of art, touch our hearts with a sweet rapture.
- And what man ever had such a sublimity of aspect and figure as the creations of Michael Angelo?
- You are exactly like one of those lovely creations one sees in mass-books of the Middle Ages.
- And these mighty creations are out of all proportion to the essential and indigenous elements and resources of the country.
- Moreover, the natural conformation of the country had its influence upon the creations of its inhabitants.
- Donizetti arrived at his freshest creations at a time when there seemed but little left for him except the trite and threadbare.
- Henceforth a discord ran through all the melodies of existence, and ever and anon reproduced itself in the creations of imagination.
- There are still edifices standing to which time has given a beauty and tradition a sanctity which newer creations cannot possess.
- He was proud of his calling and counted it high and sacred, though he valued his creations in terms of cash.
- One of his strongest natural tendencies, which had considerable influence in the creations of his fancy, was a love of the supernatural.
- And now we may divide both on a different principle into the creations or imitations which are of human, and those which are of divine, origin.
- Both are creations of thought, and the difference in kind which seems to divide them may also be regarded as a difference of degree.
- They delight in stories, and a wise teacher can make this subservient to the highest uses by reading beautiful creations of the imagination.
- Can the two finest creations of the mind only be combined on the terms that one is subordinate, or rather servile, to the other?
- Its creations have not the organic character of the other, lacking a stable center of attraction; but they act by diffusion and inclusion.
- The creations of noble minds form practical working-forces in shaping character, purifying taste and elevating standards.
- All these sciences are creations of the mind of man; they are the order and the logic which he reads into Nature.
- The creations at Versailles can be divided into two distinct epochs, that before 1670 and that coming after.
- The ideal creations of the poet and the philosopher sink into perfect insignificance beside the actual creation of God.
- Its noble specimens of art creations in architecture, painting, and sculpture produced a powerful impression upon the young musician.
- After Keats (whose creations are miniature poems in themselves) there is a remarkable decline in word-creation.
- The sculptor, painter, architect, must have visual and tactile-motor images; it is the material in which their creations are wrapped up.
- These terrible creations of a cruel mind indicate a phase of faith antagonistic to, and therefore more ancient than, Christianity.
- In literature and in the arts comparison between the simplicity of primitive creations and the complexity of advanced civilizations has become commonplace.
- Its symmetry and just proportion appeal directly to those whose artistic ideas are founded upon the creations of the Greeks and Romans.
- The weird legends and gloomy creations of the Celt assume a mild and frolicsome feature when interpreted by the Saxon mind.
- It is the sense of their simple grandeur of form and of the disproportion between the individual power and stature of man and these colossal creations of his hands.
- I mind my own business and I make my own creations, but I am perfectly ready to admire the creations of others.
- The artistic external form which he gives to his creations removes them out of the domain of the practically useful, or the scientifically interesting.
- Indeed, in the course of the nineteenth century and on account of growing civilization all these creations reach a second moment when their origin is hidden.
- It was more like the ideal creations with which the poetry of the Middle Ages adorned the Christian temples.
- It is natural, however, to suppose that these equivalent apparitions and disappearances correspond to transformations and not to simultaneous creations and destructions.
- For example, the progression is apparent between Plotinus and the frenzied creations of the Gnostics and the Cabalists.
Definition of Creations
plural of creation
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Creations in a sentence
sentence with Creations
Creations used in a sentence
Creations make sentence
make sentence with Creations
make sentence of Creations
Creations sentence in english