Short & Simple Example Sentence For Crest | Crest Sentence
- As a crest or supporter it is of more frequent occurrence.
- He gazed up at the tattered crest of the tree.
- The ascent to the crest is by no means arduous.
- The crest also is a sea-lion.
- The horseman was twenty yards from the crest of the hill.
- Near the crest a whirling cloud of mist enveloped them.
- The crest of his hiding-place was covered with brush.
- On the crest Collie checked her.
- When I turned the corner my crest fell.
- The family of Onslow bear the same for crest and motto.
- It is the crest of De Burgh.
- The Crest of Spring 25 VI.
- Upon the crest is a cultivated forest of all known evergreens.
- It was nearly dark when he reached the crest between the hills.
- It occurs as the crest of some Irish families of the name of Kelly.
- A phoenix issuing from a ducal coronet is the crest of the Duke of Somerset.
- I don't believe they have advanced beyond the crest of the hill.
How To Use Crest In A Sentence?
- The motor rose over the crest of a hill, flashed by a farm and slid down an incline.
- Once landed, trees and bushes at its crest hid them from view except from overhead.
- As they neared the crest of the first hill, the Captain looked back over his shoulder.
- At the crest Collie rode on down the winding trail, or rather way, for no regular trail existed.
- Over the crest of the hill the descent is easy, and here the paving seems to have been discontinued.
- They were endeavoring to fell the tree so that its crest should drop somewhere on or near the trail toward the new church.
- Three great spikes jutted along the centre crest of the helmet from the frontal section to the hinges of the fall.
- It was higher up on the slope of the valley, but its vast trunk and towering crest would not be denied.
- It was the dexter supporter in the coat-of-arms of Sir Walter Scott, and the crest of Lord Byron.
- On the crest of the helmet, below the sickle, was a small ridge that looked like the knots of a rope.
- He did so, and came to a little open space made by the washings which poured over the crest of the rock when the rain descended in torrents.
- The blackbird swings at the foamy crest of the haw, disturbed by a thousand delights, and notes too few to tell them.
- Si quietly deployed his boys to the left of the road, and worked them through the brush until they came to the crest overlooking the mill-race.
- There lay the fallen giant, the greater part of its colossal crest far beyond the extreme end of the demolished building.
- Dan Anderson drew back from the crest and rolled up his shirt-sleeve above an arm now wet with blood.
- In his heart Boyce prayed that they could make the crest of the ridge before they passed-out, and there it was.
- They could see the grass-thatched shed lift and collapse, while a froth of foam cleared the crest of the sand and ran down to the lagoon.
- He gave a start, however, as his eyes fell on the figure which was rapidly advancing towards them along the irregular crest of the hill.
- Both reached the crest at the same time, and the teams, wheeling around at a gallop, flung the muzzles of the cannon toward the enemy.
- Now, for the first time, he realized that the crest of the tree had a vast overhang of foliage on one side, and mighty misshapen limbs.
- Another twist of the pathway showed the jagged tips of the highest peaks, and just back of that crest rose the roof of the Hospice.
- Looking down the valley the towering crest of Rodwell's Peak was all that could be seen.
- Still a-shiver at dawn, I saddled up and loped for the crest of the nearest divide to get the benefit of the first sun-rays.
Definition of Crest
Particularly with reference to waves, to reach a peak. | To furnish with, or surmount as, a crest; to serve as a crest for. | To mark with lines or streaks like waving plumes.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Crest in a sentence
sentence with Crest
Crest used in a sentence
Crest make sentence
make sentence with Crest
make sentence of Crest
Crest sentence in english