Short & Simple Example Sentence For Crinkling | Crinkling Sentence
- Mirabelle looked at him suddenly, with a curious crinkling of her forehead.
How To Use Crinkling In A Sentence?
- Quade did not come out rubbing his huge hands, his face crinkling with a sort of exultant satisfaction.
- The past rose before her at the sight and sound of the water, and the crinkling and circling of the eddies of yellow foam.
- There is a crinkling of a certain crispy, green foliage, and the colonel withdraws in the midst of civilities.
- She stopped glaring, started taking notes, smiling, showing me her dimples, her slanted eyes crinkling at the corners.
- All the pudding has the same flow and the sauce is painful, the tunes are played, the crinkling paper is burning, the pot has a cover and the standard is excellence.
Definition of Crinkling
present participle of crinkle | The act or sound or something being crinkled.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Crinkling in a sentence
sentence with Crinkling
Crinkling used in a sentence
Crinkling make sentence
make sentence with Crinkling
make sentence of Crinkling
Crinkling sentence in english