Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cripple | Cripple Sentence
- The cripple was disarmed.
- The cripple crossed himself.
- This cripple seemed to her an acquaintance.
- The cripple dared not stir.
- The cripple seemed petrified.
- The cripple remained astounded.
- The cripple struggled for a few moments.
- The only thing for me is a cripple school.
- She distrusted the cripple profoundly.
- He was a cripple from every point of the compass.
- The cripple sat back gazing at it.
- In the ranks marches a cripple on crutches.
- The cripple looked at her with evident admiration.
- But the cripple lived to see other things.
- Who could beat your old cripple at that?
- Poor cripple has his honor, too.
- A poor cripple begs charity!
- What brooding brown eyes the poor cripple had!
- The motion reminds you of a cripple sitting in a bowl.
- They would only call him a cripple and push him aside.
- He was no longer a cripple confined to one spot.
- Meanwhile, you have no right to cripple all his energies.
- One man and a cripple could never get through the winter.
- He is a blind man with eyes, and a cripple with legs on.
- I see one cripple who has only one leg left entire.
- I once knew a little cripple who lay upon her death-bed.
- Cure of a cripple by Paul.
- Ellie is a cripple and without Alec what would we do?
- The cripple at the Pool of Bethesda.
- I don't mean that he is a cripple or bedridden.
- I feel sure that the historical will not draw me down or cripple me.
- His descent from colossus to cripple had an unpleasant effect.
- This was the place selected and purchased by the cripple for his future home.
- If they keep on firing we must try to cripple their sailing powers if we can.
- It took about ten minutes for the chain reaction to cripple the network.
- On the porch a frail cripple sits in the twilight and looks down the road.
How To Use Cripple In A Sentence?
- But it is terrible for a cripple when the one person he looks up to laughs at him.
- Straightway he fell to the ground, the same helpless cripple that he was before.
- Something had to be done to cripple or engage the rebel armies in that section.
- Flight in a straightaway course was utterly out of the question with a cripple between his knees.
Definition of Cripple
(now rare, dated) Crippled. | to make someone a cripple; to cause someone to become physically impaired | (figuratively) to damage seriously; to destroy
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cripple in a sentence
sentence with Cripple
Cripple used in a sentence
Cripple make sentence
make sentence with Cripple
make sentence of Cripple
Cripple sentence in english