Short & Simple Example Sentence For Croupier | Croupier Sentence
- The croupier blinked only slightly.
- He they called Croupier was among them.
- Vijftig" zei hij en de croupier knikte.
- Another croupier with his rake pulled it off again ... and stuck to it.
- The croupier who'll be on at ten o'clock has a sort of double squint.
- Sam Wilcox gathered the chips pushed toward him by the croupier and cashed in.
How To Use Croupier In A Sentence?
- The card was the king of hearts, and the croupier raked in the little bit of paper.
- She might have been the croupier and they the gamblers who had thrown upon the table their last stake.
- The very antipodes to the 'bonhomie' of this figure, confronted him as croupier at the foot of the table.
- Soft-footed, wooden-faced Chinese mozos glided about, and the whining monotone of the croupier came from a distant corner.
- He did go there, and I've a notion that the croupier of Pipesandbeersbad made something that night out of the Major's preoccupation.
Definition of Croupier
The person who collects bets and pays out winnings at a gambling table, such as in a casino. | One who, at a public dinner party, sits at the lower end of the table as assistant chairman.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Croupier in a sentence
sentence with Croupier
Croupier used in a sentence
Croupier make sentence
make sentence with Croupier
make sentence of Croupier
Croupier sentence in english