Short & Simple Example Sentence For Crypts | Crypts Sentence
- We are in crypts that I have never seen....
How To Use Crypts In A Sentence?
- They are prodigious great; it is a succession of enormous crypts that end, God knows where.
- He also inspected the crypts of churches, to unearth traces of the priests' lubricity.
- The palette for that work was laid by angels, from tubes long hidden in the choicest crypts of the vast elaboratory, and those transcendent tints.
- Perhaps its occupant slept; perchance he wandered, with closed eyes, far down among the sombre, dank crypts of memory.
- Incidentally this unusual elevation of the eastern floor of the church made possible one of the finest crypts in existence, which for space and dignity is a church in itself.
Definition of Crypts
plural of crypt
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Crypts in a sentence
sentence with Crypts
Crypts used in a sentence
Crypts make sentence
make sentence with Crypts
make sentence of Crypts
Crypts sentence in english