Short & Simple Example Sentence For Culled | Culled Sentence
- I culled the most beautiful.
- An army culled in part from all the lands.
- I had just culled was still on the rose-bush also!
- But of divine effect, he culled me out.
- Besides this, the corn blades are culled and cured.
- Mos' culled folks has de gif ob secon' sight, dey say.
- Many arpeggio forms of value may be culled from compositions.
- Jenny had culled them from the school, as best fitted for her purpose.
- These are but a few maxims culled from a crowded garden....
- The other posts might be easily culled from tree-lops, destined for fire-wood.
- Here are a few facts culled from the report of the Royal Society of London.
- And Anne Stafford sent on some hollyhock seeds culled from Emerson's garden.
How To Use Culled In A Sentence?
- Now let us see the fate of these men culled with so much care from each generation.
- She culled simples and herbs for medicine, thus becoming the physician of the household.
- The sweetest fruit on bush and trees, Is culled and plucked by birds and bees.
- The number I have culled from one hundred and forty-six pages of Schmidt is 674.
- I, when a mere girl, culled from the wound Of hairy-breasted Nessus in his death.
- Turning from place names which have been culled in the main from the tithe map to the parish tithe itself.
- One of these books is before me now, and here are a few of the names, culled almost at random from its pages.
- The last was a phrase culled from one of her favourite novelettes, and she thought it applied admirably.
- As he was more or less of a fool, we did not take this as a reflection on our judgment, but culled cedar clubs.
- Out of a wealth of detail, culled from innumerable telegrams and articles, certain facts stood out clearly.
- The few chunks of tough bread culled from the remnant found in the mess box served but little that night to fill the aching voids.
- He very neatly fitted into his mosaic word-pictures the titbits he had culled in his commonplace-book out of many poets, and so utilised them.
- First he culled a great heap of the thin wiry grass which seemed the chief product of his rock, and spread it also to dry for a couch.
- You have flown after this young Scot in a manner fitted only for the foolish name your father culled for you out of his books of chivalry.
- Who can say from memory the titles of even six of his thirty-nine operas, from whence may be culled many of his choicest flowers of melody?
- Introducing his guests into the largest of the houses, Juan presented them with some fine ripe fruit which he culled from the garden.
- The scenes of the tales are laid in Brittany, and we are probably correct in regarding them as culled from original traditional material.
- The traditions and historical records of the Persians are contained in the famous series of writings culled the Zend-avesta.
- The materials of which the work is composed have been culled from a great variety of sources, and the writer almost despairs of making adequate acknowledgments.
- Here, In vain they built the leafy bower of love, Or culled the sweetest flowers and fairest fruit.
- And apart from its place of prominence in systems of thought, perhaps a finer list of beautiful sayings about friendship could be culled from ancient writers than from modern.
- The fine tropical flowering-plants cultivated in our hothouses have been culled from the most varied regions, and therefore give a most erroneous idea of their abundance in any one region.
- What he lacked in words he made up in rolling phrases culled from other sources than the prayer book, and in a deeply sincere manner which sat upon him with stately dignity.
- The nomenclatures of science are not for children, but its beauties and wonders are, and may be culled for them by a skilful hand till they have had a peep at the wide range of the universe.
- On barrows in the street they were selling the first culled clusters of dates of the season; we bought both pale and dark varieties, but they were hard and tasteless.
Definition of Culled
simple past tense and past participle of cull
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Culled in a sentence
sentence with Culled
Culled used in a sentence
Culled make sentence
make sentence with Culled
make sentence of Culled
Culled sentence in english