Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cunning | Cunning Sentence
- Herein was the cunning of the smugglers.
- Spirit of a cunning one!
- He is more cunning than you can imagine.
- A cunning laugh interrupted him.
- But here is where the cunning of the invention comes in.
- A cunning insane light was in his eyes.
- A cunning magpie is looking into a bone.
- Fury everywhere raged and the cowardly cunning of weakness.
- Wert thou a selfish, cunning boy?
- We must leave its analysis to wiser and more cunning anatomists.
- But he possessed the courage of a lion, and the cunning of a fox.
- They tell me to use gentler expressions, and more cunning words.
- But Bruno had become as cunning and wary as a fox in keeping out of danger.
- When their eyes met, he knew that maybe Allen had designed a cunning solution.
- I was thinking of The cunning rogueries of that slave, Syrus.
- I swear, I always thought That you had been a shrewd, sharp, cunning fellow.
- Isn't this a cunning little guest chamber nested in the trees?
- Presently he looked up with his cunning smile at Gray's dark face.
- Rapidly the cunning hand of the surgeon ran over Abbott's body.
- Mr. Gibney smiled--an arch, cunning smile.
How To Use Cunning In A Sentence?
- And then the cunning stroke of implying that her sister was not indisposed to listen to me.
- The tyrannous devices which their cunning had invented were executed with brazen impudence.
- An attempt to find this nest showed the cunning displayed by these clumsy creatures.
- How deftly do cunning priests manipulate every means at their command to increase their power!
- He was a tall, gaunt mountaineer, and his face showed that he was both cunning and crafty.
- He glanced sharply at the warrior, who was looking at his chief with an alert, cunning expression.
- And when in earnest you are moved to speak, Then is it needful cunning words to seek?
- I to my neighbor shall not reach thee now, Nor on thy rich device shall I my cunning show.
- His brute force and superior cunning combined with his evil reputation held them in complete subjection.
- I do not know what impulse of prudence induced me to enter into the cunning farce my shrewd employer had marked out for me.
- Romney was his private preserve, and the painter submitted to the ring-fence that his cunning friend built about him.
- And then the swift thought came to her that the wretch meant to slake his thirst for revenge and trust to his cunning to avoid the penalty for it.
- The coarse features wore a look of cunning satisfaction as he came and drummed on the pane, requesting admission.
- That girl is stupid after all, though she has got a certain amount of low cunning which no doubt is very useful at times.
- If you have ever paid any attention to the habits of animals, you will know that donkeys are remarkably cunning in opening gates.
- Is the lock on the gate of heaven a common padlock, or like the cunning contrivances which are nowadays employed in safety vaults?
- Neither did I trouble myself about the extraordinary marks of favor with which the cunning creature began to annoy me.
- Once or twice she was persuaded by her cunning aunt to accompany Shane along the northern coast in the yacht.
- Even the shop which he had furnished and laid out with such loving care, seemed a cunning trap to devour his precious sovereigns week by week.
- But it was the way of the Jago that its mean cunning saw a mystery and a terror where simple intelligence saw there was none.
Definition of Cunning
Sly; crafty; clever in surreptitious behaviour. | (obsolete) Skillful, artful. | (obsolete) Wrought with, or exhibiting, skill or ingenuity; ingenious.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cunning in a sentence
sentence with Cunning
Cunning used in a sentence
Cunning make sentence
make sentence with Cunning
make sentence of Cunning
Cunning sentence in english