Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cupboard | Cupboard Sentence
- The boot cupboard was empty.
- Instead of going to the cupboard he approached the window.
- The panel of the cupboard moved in the groove.
- There was no back to the cupboard on the lower shelf.
- Charlie stood gazing at the contents of the cupboard for some moments.
- His first act was to fling the cupboard key out into the bushes.
- A single glance showed him his cupboard had been rifled of its food supplies.
- There were a few chairs scattered about, and a cupboard in one corner.
- This cupboard faced a bed that filled almost the whole space of an alcove.
- The guard got the weapon from the cupboard and gave it to Farland.
- Mrs. Seal got the teacups out of the cupboard and set them on the table.
- From the cupboard Scawthorne produced one and bade the visitor help himself.
- He went to a cupboard and brought forth a box of Trichinopoly cheroots.
- Mrs. Orban took a revolver from a cupboard and gave it into the boy's hands.
How To Use Cupboard In A Sentence?
- She had left it behind her when she married and found it now hanging in a cupboard in her room.
- In the boot cupboard downstairs there would probably be nothing likely to be of any use.
- After a search he found paper and pens and wax in a cupboard and sat down to write.
- He pulled out the two small drawers just under the cupboard top and looked within them.
- Lite went to the cupboard and looked inside it, wondering what the man could have wanted there.
- We have a fine little bureau cupboard of carved oak; we use this for the rations.
- She was standing now with her back to the little cupboard behind whose door lay the two pistols.
- They went and foraged accordingly, hunting through every cupboard and turning out every drawer.
- And she held out the key of the cupboard where the spoons were daily taken out by herself or Ida.
- His first impulse was to go to the cupboard and fetch the spirit bottle; indeed, he rose to do so.
- Mr. Downing seized one of these, and delivered two rapid blows at the cupboard door.
- Her first act inside the cottage was to get the belt from the cupboard and buckle it around her waist.
- He laughed in a way that chilled her, then went to the cupboard and reached for his shotgun on the wall next to it.
- She was carrying plates and cups from the cupboard as she spoke, so that her sentences were more than usually broken apart.
- Foster brought out a bottle of whisky from a cupboard and put it on the table by the water-jug, and then offered cigars.
- He opened a cupboard in the room and brought out a clean pair of sheets, which he proceeded to arrange on the bed.
- And there were drawers and shelves to the ceiling where linen was kept, and a cupboard for cough-syrup and oily lotions for chapped hands.
- If he is fond of arranging things, they will lead him to the cupboard or the play-room, when it wants putting in order.
- Thus the cupboard might be three feet five inches, and the drawers collectively two feet seven inches.
- She observed a large cupboard which was locked, but of which, from the darkness of the place, she could take no survey.
- If he sent Smith, then he himself could wait and make certain that the cupboard was not tampered with.
- The mayor seemed to understand the look, for he went to a cupboard and pulled out one of the drawers, from which he took a pack of cards.
- There was no fire, but a few pieces of wood lay near the hearth, and at the bottom of the open cupboard remained a very small supply of coals.
- Four of the upright plankings slid upward together in a sort of rough panel, and revealed a shallow cupboard hewn out of the old logs behind them.
- Sir Henry groped in the cupboard of his desk, and produced a bottle of whisky and a syphon of soda water.
- So Ben reached down from the upper shelf in the cupboard the ink bottle, and a pen in a black wooden penholder.
Definition of Cupboard
To collect, as into a cupboard; to hoard. [from 16th century.] | (obsolete) A board or table used to openly hold and display silver plate and other dishware; a sideboard; a buffet. | (obsolete) Things displayed on a sideboard; dishware, particularly valuable plate.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cupboard in a sentence
sentence with Cupboard
Cupboard used in a sentence
Cupboard make sentence
make sentence with Cupboard
make sentence of Cupboard
Cupboard sentence in english