Short & Simple Example Sentence For Curate | Curate Sentence
- Perhaps he was not so much disappointed as the curate was.
- The curate looked blankly before him.
- The curate cleared his throat.
- The curate was turning away.
- He found the curate in good spirits.
- The curate gazed and wondered until he forgot himself.
- The curate was regarding her with a puzzled expression.
- The curate did not see the ring at the moment.
- The curate ran his hand wearily through his hair.
- The curate walked nervously up and down his small room.
- The curate answered by opening the inner door and entering.
- Smith, Robert, Curate of Germoe, 71.
- He accepted a benefice, but employed a curate to preach for him.
- The curate went to the dinner, and it was a very fine affair indeed.
- I The curate was walking on the cliffs with his lady-love.
- Gabriel,' he cried, when the curate entered, 'this is an unexpected pleasure.
- And you the son of a bishop--the curate of a parish!
- Barnes's manner became like that of a curate talking to a bishop.
- Both Samayana and the curate were picturesque--for men.
- In Miss Susan's eyes the curate appeared uninteresting enough.
How To Use Curate In A Sentence?
- It was with a sense of relief that the curate found himself once more in the sunshine.
- Elise and the curate are to be married, and the parish is to have a shepherdess.
- Hebrew texts which the curate could not decipher were painted on the dark walls.
- It was a former lord of the manor, whom a curate had cursed because he refused to pay his tithes.
- The curate had gone off for a holiday, giving her permission to use his two rooms if she liked.
- The curate lit his lamp and poked his fire, and the portly woman began to toast his muffins.
- The curate was then requested to mount the wooden horse and embrace Elise firmly.
- Miss can chat with the curate or country squire, Most ladies these gentlemen greatly admire.
- No sooner the curate a living obtain, Then his visits renew Sir, again and again.
- It was the Curate of Lenz, a pious and good man, universally respected in Inspruck.
- Again the curate shook his head, and with a groan flung himself down on the couch with his face to the wall.
- Besides, what she cared for more, it was a real pleasure and rest to the curate to come in and listen to her or sing with her.
- The part of curate would be played by some field-officer who would collect his school children outside camp.
- If what the vicar had told me about his curate had left even a faint speculation regarding his integrity in my mind, it was dissipated.
- The curate felt very uncomfortable indeed, and said again that he quite understood, and that it was quite natural.
- Randall, curate of Germoe, and Robert Smith, curate of Cury, were thus reduced to dire poverty.
- The curate was rather amazed at the peremptory tone of this speech, but hastened to assure his father that he was quite willing to go.
- It was a simple meal, some fish, cold beef, and a pudding, with a bottle of beer for the curate and a glass of claret for the vicar.
- He allowed a curate fifty pounds a year to do the joint duties, and I hardly think the man was worth the money.
- In his neat clerical garb, with a slight stoop and meek smile, he looked a harmless, commonplace young curate of the tabby cat kind.
Definition of Curate
(transitive) To act as a curator for. | (transitive) To apply selectivity and taste to, as a collection of fashion items or web pages. | (intransitive) To work or act as a curator.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Curate in a sentence
sentence with Curate
Curate used in a sentence
Curate make sentence
make sentence with Curate
make sentence of Curate
Curate sentence in english