Short & Simple Example Sentence For Curious | Curious Sentence
- These were curious craft.
- Liston was a curious man.
- They are very curious creatures.
- He looked at her with curious intentness.
- I was curious to witness his devotions.
- Lumley gave a curious sort of chuckle.
- It was curious to watch the faces of those who read.
- I asked, rather curious about the matter.
- The captain consented, and a curious scene took place.
- A curious Account of it, 246 to 250.
- I'm not curious that way.
- There was a curious but unmistakable change in his deportment.
- This biographer gives some curious anecdotes of his school days.
- The next ten or twelve pages were filled with a curious set of entries.
- I said, "Well, that is a curious question to ask.
How To Use Curious In A Sentence?
- There are some curious analogies in these two parties to our own parties before the war.
- I am forever your debtor for reminding me of that curious passage in my life.
- It was a curious trait in his vicious character that he really loved his gardening work.
- For the second time she felt a curious lack of will to fittingly reprove his boldness.
- A similar curious reversion has taken place in the development of telephone lines.
- He shook himself free from a curious sense of unreality, and turned towards her.
- And apropos of him, let us note a curious instance of the tenacity of associated ideas.
- Perhaps the curious sense of enervation was due only to the heat of midsummer in a Southern city.
- When Andre looked up, he turned a curious paleness, and seemed almost stoned with surprise.
- But is there not Some curious impertinent to come Across me now, and murder me with questions?
- In the writings of the Ettrick Shepherd, many curious anecdotes of Scottish sheep are given.
- Another curious and interesting example of this reversion to type exists in the simple telephone receiver.
- It is curious to note how the proverb that misfortunes never come single was illustrated in the case of these people.
- There is a picture which possesses a singular and mysterious influence; and with which there is connected a very curious story.
- The sight had given him a curious feeling which he had tried to analyze but had been unable to find a satisfactory name for it.
- Its subterranean haunts and curious aptitudes for a life below the surface of the ground are peculiarly worthy of study.
- This work contains much curious evidence from aged country folks in the western parts of the country.
- There was a curious gravity about his consideration of Gershom in spite of the satirical tone of his responses.
- I was half asleep again when a curious sensation, as of a bright light playing over my closed eyelids caused me to open them suddenly.
- The face that Alice turned on her showed a curious mixture of humility over the criticism and satisfaction over the compliment.
- But most curious sight of all, if one could have looked on from the outside, would have been the collection of dogs which we brought with us.
- The effect of all the coin that we took to and left in the country must have had a curious economic effect on Tibet.
- Burke, always ready to encourage his countrymen, and curious in all the ramifications of ingenuity, went frequently to the circus.
- I was conscious, nevertheless, of a curious sensation of numbness in the arms, which recalled to mind my forgotten experiments in church.
- By one of those curious chances that befall some people more than others, I had a cold the next class-night.
Definition of Curious
Inquisitive; tending to ask questions, investigate, or explore. | Prompted by curiosity. | Unusual; odd; out of the ordinary; bizarre.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Curious in a sentence
sentence with Curious
Curious used in a sentence
Curious make sentence
make sentence with Curious
make sentence of Curious
Curious sentence in english