Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cuss | Cuss Sentence
- Sit down and cuss myself to all eternity, like enough.
- What about the Indian cuss on it?
- He wos the landlord of this here pub, and a cuss to drink.
- But I have with that grinnin' cuss alongside o' yer.
- He's as funny a cuss as I've seen in many a day.
- I'm a sociable sort of cuss myself.
- That's the kind of a low-down cuss you always was.
- When you feel like pattin' him, cuss him instead.
- The poor cuss ain't hardly got enough sense to die.
- The man who iz a tyrant in hiz household iz an abjekt cuss amung hiz equals.
- He's a slow cuss and 'ain't grasped the situation yet.
- He was a little cuss an' dressed to kill, with gloves on, an' all that.
- The little cuss elbowin' in To humor his besettin' sin.
- The little cuss had so much milk he didn't have to forage for himself.
- The cuss turned green and stammered that he wasn't no animal tamer.
- But I had to cuss myself the whole evenin' to pay up for it!
- I'd like to make trouble for the cuss that got me at the Rio Grande.
- Stop it, cuss ye," yelled Bud, as Carl came out of the cabin.
- Or else, perhaps they don't care a cuss whether Sandy MacDonald died or not.
- First you're pleased--then you cuss them.
- Yours, RUSTY CUSS IN URBE.
How To Use Cuss In A Sentence?
- Always was a crank and an unsociable cuss when a boy, and he's worse now he's grown up.
- He runs about twelve hundred woollies, and is about as unpolite a cuss as I ever met up with.
- Women like her can't do without bokays, an' they don't care a cuss how they get 'em.
- Grandfather old cuss named Poindexter who was defeated for Congress by but seventeen votes.
- I'd feel so mean that I should jest set and cuss myself from mornin' till night.
- It was on the tip of my tongue to cuss him out right there and then and tell him it was none of his business.
- There was nothing for him and he seemed very surly and said a few cuss words about people not writing.
- Upon this the young cuss of life slowly emerged from the forecastle, holding a cold potato in his hand.
- They say that you can't cuss only about so much without somethin' happenin' to you.
- What a lamentable cuss man iz, he pittys hiz nabors misfortunes, bi calling them judgments from heaven.
- Here," he indicated the length of the main building, "I don't care a cuss about your art.
- Why, I've had men who wouldn't swear for the world up in the air tell me they rip out cuss words something terrible down on the bottom.
- He apt to be mighty fractious sometimes, and maybe he cuss you when you try to 'suade him but he need somebody what understand him to be 'round wid him.
- Now, Dominick's a friend of mine, and for a foreigner he's the most entertainin' cuss I ever met.
- Won't Thomas Smith, who's got no name to sign to a piece of paper, won't he just cuss when it's all did!
- Dix-ie was ver-y smart, He could drink whis-ky, fight chick-ens, play po-ker, and cuss his moth-er.
Definition of Cuss
(chiefly US) To use cursing, to use bad language, to speak profanely. | (dated, chiefly US) A fellow, person.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cuss in a sentence
sentence with Cuss
Cuss used in a sentence
Cuss make sentence
make sentence with Cuss
make sentence of Cuss
Cuss sentence in english