Short & Simple Example Sentence For Custom | Custom Sentence
- The custom of the country will do it all.
- So this became the custom of the place, the unwritten law.
- Formerly it was the custom to nail the horse-shoe to the threshold.
- Nevertheless another ancient and honourable custom remains with us.
- Well, this thatching of hovels is the custom of the country.
- It is the custom in many parts of the country to shear on the floor.
- The custom was to pack the dollars in little bags of a hundred each.
- It's only old custom that makes us keep together.
- This custom is probably a relic of old Scandinavian mythology.
- The custom of sending Christmas cards in open envelopes is increasing.
- How the custom originated, I leave it to the historian to decide.
- Mr Weech would not have sold Dicky's custom for ten shillings a week.
How To Use Custom In A Sentence?
- The commercials were not for familiar brands; there was no feeling of use and custom to them.
- We know this, because the custom of lighting the fire survived until very recent times.
- The boy fetched the weapon, and according to custom preceded the visitor down the pathway.
- Habit reconciles mankind to everything, even humiliation, and custom veils disgrace.
- In this country most horses have a name, but in Germany this custom must be unusual.
- Here the door opened, and Mr. Townshend walked in unannounced, as it was his custom to do.
- The custom of carefully selecting the seed has grown with the industry and may be said to be inseparable from it.
- Afterward, when she was alone with her mother, as was her custom she reflected a little while over the matter.
- It was a custom which was so well established and so universally recognized, that it had all the force and dignity of law.
- He used to speak at me, and drifted into a custom of coming home with me very regularly for an after-talk.
- It is clothed in homespun flannel, which arises from the custom of its votaries offering portions of their dress when addressing it.
- The custom is to rise very early, even between two and three in the morning, when the days lengthen.
- And, as was the custom in those days for such an event, there was a parade, music by the bands and other appropriate festivities.
- We developed something like a custom of walks, about once a week or so, and letters and notes became frequent.
- Lloyd recounted the basic formalities of custom for Boyce and explained that these people were not known to be very hostile.
- She was prettily attired after the custom of her tribe, wore bracelets of silver and a red tiara decked with eagle feathers.
- As in so many other instances long custom came gradually to obtain the force of legal enactment and the payment of tithe to become legally binding.
- In those days it was the custom to use this island as a place whereon might be slain thieves & criminals, and on it stood a gallows.
- He knew this was the custom of the law-abiding, who nodded to the police and went to church on Sunday.
- And in process of time, custom having established these as a law, an image set up by an impious tyrant receives divine honours.
- It seems that it was the custom of those days for the bell ringers of the neighbouring village Churches to exchange visits of friendly rivalry.
- There the clock had stood at his mercy, and by all Jago custom and ethic it was his if only he could get clear away with it.
- The sleepy maid took a coal upon a chip, instead of matches, and this primitive custom saved her from horribly drowning.
- He then told me that it was a custom among the Romans for a man to give his slaves their liberty when he lay upon his death-bed.
- The long-established custom of crowding the Sunday congregation into the choir should be abolished, and the organ should be modified or removed.
- A custom 'tis of ancient date, Our lesser worlds within the great world to create!
- The cultivated land round each ancient Saxon manor village was marked off according to the custom of the time into three enormous unfenced fields.
- The fact is, I was ignorantly violating, every night, a custom in which he was commercially interested.
Definition of Custom
Created under particular specifications, specially to fit one's needs: specialized, unique, custom-made | Own, personal, not standard or premade | (archaic) accustomed; usual
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Custom in a sentence
sentence with Custom
Custom used in a sentence
Custom make sentence
make sentence with Custom
make sentence of Custom
Custom sentence in english