Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dandies | Dandies Sentence
- The dandies are not less subdued.
- The dandies looked at him with scorn.
- The dandies regarded him with blank amazement.
- Her presence drew scores of young dandies to the shop.
- The dandies George IV.
- The dandies of the day wore upper garments of military cut and gay colors.
- I'm not talking about the dandies who have a lot of money they never earned.
How To Use Dandies In A Sentence?
- The truth is, the only dandies who are tolerable are those whose dandyism is a cloak of reserve.
- Some, the greatest dandies of all, wore mantles of velvet, violet being the prevailing colour.
- They often made me think of dandies who go resplendent in fine clothes but are less conspicuous for mental excellences.
- If any of the young dandies tries to court her, she bids him go bear-hunting with her and show his valour.
- But soon there came the spirit and the pride that were to make them the best drilled troops, the dandies and macaronies of the army.
- Well-bred people do not often dress in what is called the "height of the fashion," as that is generally left to dandies and pretenders.
- Also, dandies from the city, corseted and buckramed, who had come to see the humors of Brighton Fair.
- All classes wore breeches which had not the advantage of being kept up as in modern times by suspenders; the dandies of that day wore embroidered silk vests with long pocket flaps and ruffles over their hands.
Definition of Dandies
plural of dandy
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dandies in a sentence
sentence with Dandies
Dandies used in a sentence
Dandies make sentence
make sentence with Dandies
make sentence of Dandies
Dandies sentence in english