Short & Simple Example Sentence For Danny | Danny Sentence
- Too late Danny looked up.
- But Danny never let himself think about this.
- But with all his smartness, Danny forgot.
- Study their faces, Danny boy.
- Poor Danny Meadow Mouse!
- Suddenly he thought of Danny Meadow Mouse.
- The fact is, Danny Meadow Mouse was worried.
- Oh, yes, Danny Meadow Mouse was happy!
- Yes, Sir, Danny Meadow Mouse liked the snow.
- Old Granny Fox kept thinking about Danny Meadow Mouse.
- For a minute Danny didn't know just what to say.
- Down on the coach line near first little Danny Griswold had convulsions.
- And what do you think was the matter with Danny Meadow Mouse?
- That wasn't the voice of Danny Meadow Mouse.
- It was supper-time, though old Danny and old Jemmy were still at the looms.
- And of course Danny Meadow Mouse wasn't there.
- He could smell Danny Meadow Mouse and that made him almost frantic.
- There was Danny Meadow Mouse at another little doorway, laughing at him!
- But he frightened Danny still more and made old Granny Fox lose her temper.
- Those who accompanied him were Danny Jarvis and "fighting" Mike.
- His sharp ears could hear Danny Meadow Mouse running almost underneath him.
- And now here he was, he, Danny Meadow Mouse, actually doing that very thing!
- Just Granny alone would have made the game dangerous for Danny Meadow Mouse.
- When Reddy told how fat Danny Meadow Mouse was, her mouth watered.
- Yes, Sir, that is all that ailed Danny Meadow Mouse that bright morning.
- Our Danny is mighty cute and maybe he's only fooling them teachers.
How To Use Danny In A Sentence?
- The right fielder secured the ball and tried to stop Danny at the plate by a long throw.
- Barnes tried to look comfortable, but he refused to glance in the direction of Danny Grin.
- And Danny Meadow Mouse was just as foolish in worrying because his tail was short.
- She heard Danny Meadow Mouse running along one of his little tunnels under the snow.
- But all the time Danny Meadow Mouse kept studying and studying that little heap of snow.
- In vain did the Countess use her prettiest smiles to hold Danny Grin by her side as she played.
- He had been "it" all the time, for never once had he caught Danny Meadow Mouse.
- Finally one day old Mr. Toad sat down in front of Danny and began to ask questions.
- The next time he saw Danny Meadow Mouse stick his head out, Reddy pretended not to see him.
- Old Granny Fox dived right into the snow and right through into the tunnel of Danny Meadow Mouse.
- It was lucky for him that Danny had just turned into another tunnel, for otherwise she would surely have caught him.
- But he didn't take the pains to make sure of just where Danny was, and so of course he didn't come anywhere near him.
- Some of them pretend to be his friends, but Danny always keeps his eyes open when they are around and always begins to play hide-and-seek.
- Every Yale man was on his feet cheering again, and Danny certainly covered ground in a remarkable manner.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Danny in a sentence
sentence with Danny
Danny used in a sentence
Danny make sentence
make sentence with Danny
make sentence of Danny
Danny sentence in english