Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dawdle | Dawdle Sentence
- They must not dawdle another instant.
- She must dawdle about at this or that 'till the doctor returned.
- And dawdle as he would, by nine o'clock he had almost finished.
How To Use Dawdle In A Sentence?
- They dawdle there in small knots, and storm a second hill, topped by a white steeple-crowned church.
- I want you to get me into the Castle grounds to-day and show me where the duchesses dawdle and the countesses cavort.
- It was the slack season in the rooming business, and so the two had some spare time on their hands in the long summer days and could dawdle about, an unusual luxury.
Definition of Dawdle
(intransitive) To spend time idly and unfruitfully, to waste time. | (transitive) To spend (time) without haste or purpose. | (intransitive) To move or walk lackadaisically.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dawdle in a sentence
sentence with Dawdle
Dawdle used in a sentence
Dawdle make sentence
make sentence with Dawdle
make sentence of Dawdle
Dawdle sentence in english