Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dawdling | Dawdling Sentence
- No shirking nor dawdling with her.
- The horses are dawdling home to the farm.
- Not another minute of dawdling till you write that thesis!
- He suggested dawdling awhile; but she would not.
- Kate was dawdling on the lawn as the two returned to the house.
- Mrs Fred sat dawdling opposite her husband over some wretched fancy-work.
- This is the method of Vacuity or Dawdling formerly mentioned.
- Mr. Lorry had been dawdling away the months in Mexico and California.
How To Use Dawdling In A Sentence?
- If it had not been for Dodds, he might have been with them now, instead of dawdling away the whole of the morning doing nothing.
- These favourites, men like the fat La Tremouille, found their profit in dawdling and delaying, as politicians generally do.
Definition of Dawdling
present participle of dawdle | The act of one who dawdles.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dawdling in a sentence
sentence with Dawdling
Dawdling used in a sentence
Dawdling make sentence
make sentence with Dawdling
make sentence of Dawdling
Dawdling sentence in english