Short & Simple Example Sentence For Dealers | Dealers Sentence
- Sold by all news dealers throughout the country.
- My father and my grandfather were dealers in cattle.
- The English dealers seldom came north except to Aikey Fair.
- Local dealers had loaded up with every eatable item in their establishments.
- The feathers are shipped to regular feather dealers or manufacturers.
- The more pretentious dealers kept brass bands to attract the crowd.
- The wholesale dealers in liquor are estimated at sixty-five per cent.
- M'Donald, were all extensive dealers in cattle in those days.
How To Use Dealers In A Sentence?
- All told there were some fifteen men in the room, not counting the dealers and lookout.
- Ultimately many of the old Manchester cotton dealers became brokers for their old customers.
- The proprietor, Howard Frisch, is one of the most co-operative dealers in the business.
- The coin dealers ask $3 each for the commonest dates of the quarter-eagle U.S.
- A condition of specialist dealers working to the public service is that they should not act in the dark.
- The old-iron dealers gave their alms punctually at the sacrament and to all the collections in church.
- It is one of the articles used by native dealers to fatten horses for sale, and at this they are most expert.
- At that time the dealers accomplished all their journeys on horseback, and prided themselves on the fleetness of their saddle-horses.
- It has an excellent effect on the system, and is what is used by the native dealers to get their horses into condition for sale.
- These rich food beds are not plentiful, and many dealers are compelled to put small oysters on the market.
- Tires either stolen or hijacked, are sold by the crooks to so-called honest dealers who serve the public.
- Nevertheless, it was an advantage obtained over the dealers and their protectors, who aimed at nothing less than an unrestricted traffic in brandy.
- The realty dealers said that the crowd would never come back, while the leading merchants followed the crowd.
- In England specialized markets with specialized dealers have greatly assisted producers both in their buying and selling.
- Thus, there was a time when 'witch' was applied equally to male and female dealers in unlawful magical arts.
- And thus the dealers come to be imaged, in my mind, as the monkeys who make ropes of the pictures, to swing by.
- There were dealers in donkeys and horses roaring aloud, "He is for ten napoleons!
- There, on every side, sharp-faced and shrill-voiced dealers haggle with timid customers over garments more or less decayed.
- British gold paid out in cash to the dealers in provisions bought full supplies from one of the best markets in America.
- I know some live-stock dealers who regularly make the trip from Bergamo to the mountains, and who will be able to tell me all about it.
- It has a beautiful fine large nut, and you would get that from any Pacific coast dealers in nut trees.
- In 1875 there were said to be upwards of 100 cotton dealers in Manchester, but from that time onward their members steadily declined.
- It seemed that the usurers and dealers in precious metals in London had flocked to the Dart upon the news of the treasure.
- The lower floors were, for the most part, occupied by small grocers, dealers in notions, barbers, confectioners and such like.
- Often such dealers will have at hand such a supply of usable stuff that they will establish other factories where their unused materials can be converted into cash.
- They bore orders to dealers in the nearest towns for all the things that were immediately necessary for the life and rebuilding of the little village.
- Half a century ago nearly every neighborhood in New England was favored with one or more reputed dealers in magic.
- Originally the dealers in valueless securities did not take the trouble to purchase any properties but merely sold their stock and decamped with the proceeds.
- In the long run, the dealers halved the things, and Jonathan comed out with a clear three hundred and fifty-four pound.
- He declared that they were being made to work for lower wages than they had been promised and that storekeepers and dealers were charging them high prices for worthless goods.
- Colour, size and quality ensure a sale everywhere, but only a constant supply of good fruit will attract retail dealers or the London salesmen.
- The preparation of the paper is beyond the skill and equipment of the average photographer, but it may be readily obtained from dealers in photographic supplies.
Definition of Dealers
plural of dealer
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Dealers in a sentence
sentence with Dealers
Dealers used in a sentence
Dealers make sentence
make sentence with Dealers
make sentence of Dealers
Dealers sentence in english