Short & Simple Example Sentence For Debris | Debris Sentence
- Clear up the debris of the battle.
- Signs and debris of all description cluttered the roadway.
- Across the debris she bent, absorbed and tense.
- Mr. Meech sat up among the debris and listened.
- Once he looked up and saw a piece of cosmic debris smash into a monolith.
- Pat was clearing up the debris made by four men eating a picnic lunch.
How To Use Debris In A Sentence?
- He had no hope of clearing society of the intellectual and moral debris of ages at a stroke.
- There was a great heap of debris on the floor, and this the boys attacked with a vim.
- The roof of my cellar is arched brick and has a few tons of fallen debris on the floor upstairs.
- As they fell clouds of bricks and other debris were thrown in the air; the din was terrific.
- The burning sheds collapsed like packs of cards, the debris bursting into a series of fires.
- Inside the room, debris and wreckage were everywhere, and four men were prostrate on the floor.
- Late that night I found myself alone with Margaret amid the debris of the gathering.
- Our photographs show: (1) debris of the shattered framework; and (2) wreckage of the cars.
- The debris cleared, up went my camera, and, standing by the handle, I awaited the next.
- Many rivers were entirely choked by debris from the crumbled mountains and spread their waters in destructive floods.
- The waters surrounding these islands were as calm as a lake and all around our ship floated the debris of spices.
- It was wrapped in a week-old copy of a newspaper recovered from the debris around the new barracks.
- The debris was now smouldering sullenly in the cloudless, windless day that had succeeded the storm.
- The ground was here covered with broken branches and debris of all sorts, well tramped into the ground.
- They rummaged around through the construction debris and found a pair of small wooden boxes that had held instruments.
- Henry noticed that the water was still rising, and that the mass of floating debris was also increasing.
- The smell of the smoke and the dirt from the debris was choking, and every minute we expected to be our last.
- There was the tent still standing, and apparently uninjured by the storm of stones and debris that had rained down about it.
- To be whisked away in a plumed hearse to a grave dug out of the debris of a hundred forgotten graves was the climax of insult.
- To pick one's way in the dark over strange ground littered with debris is not an easy task.
- Dirt and debris were to be seen in many places, and half a dozen sailors and marines had been killed or wounded.
- Here and there were partially demolished houses or farm structures, or cellars, choked with debris of what had once been houses.
- When the smoke cleared the sky was empty, except for a little scattered debris falling slowly to the ground.
- All one morning they had worked gathering debris and placing it so that it turned the course of a rapid stream that threatened the larger house.
- Then with a mighty roar the earth and debris fell back upon itself, forming a crater about 150 feet across.
- Evidently the dam of debris had given way, for it roared in full flood now, and it was with anxiety that we quickened our pace.
- There was a machine-gun on the end of the western pier, and that vanished in the roar and the leap of flame and debris which called to the guns.
- External examination revealed no signs of an injury, although two of the other men had been badly battered by flying debris from the explosion.
- It looked like a tiny volcano, belching up fire and debris and pushing up through the midst of it a great black canopy of smoke.
- He pointed to an old valise that, spread open, lay under the stairs amid the debris which the masons had left.
- The little curate desisted from the appendices and refuse heaps and general debris of his story, and made himself look very alert and intelligent.
- While the two men were trying to repair the car, the girls worked to clear away the stones and débris that encumbered and blocked the road.
- It would have beaten the finest Indian scout to try and distinguish the trench from the debris and honeycomb of shell-holes.
- Sir William Hamilton distinguished the debris of no less than six eruptions besides that which destroyed it.
Definition of Debris
Rubble, wreckage, scattered remains of something destroyed. | Litter and discarded refuse. | The ruins of a broken-down structure
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Debris in a sentence
sentence with Debris
Debris used in a sentence
Debris make sentence
make sentence with Debris
make sentence of Debris
Debris sentence in english